THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This took me less than 30 seconds to find the quote below and this is only one example. I am sure NTers are aware of similar posts.

You dudes like to joke about this but whenever Embiid was just slaying randoms and working out with Hanlen all summer he came in the best shape of his life last season. This season he just vacationed with his chick all offseason and said he literally didn’t play basketball. Dude put on that relationship weight.

I personally think it’s a combination of the floor spacing being ****ed, the model girlfriend of his keeping his *** up at night and them more than likely having him on some new diet that’s ****ing with his energy.

1586919661533.png

Taylor Motter had this girl I know thinking she was the one a little over a year ago when he was playing for the Durham Bulls while he had his long term girlfriend back home that she had no clue about :lol: he was taking her out to expensive dinners and smashing every night he was in town til his girlfriend found out and started sending out death threats :lol:

No, I get it. Dudes posting about the sex lives of athletes anbd celebrities is type wei...... wayminnit.

So are we going to ignore context? My response was one in a long line of posts pertaining to the topic at hand which was Jamal Murray receiving oral sex from his girlfriend in a video that was posted on Twitter.

The posts I quoted stated that a player put on relationship weight, a player's girlfriend was making him too tired to perform, the detailed relationship status of a player and an MLB player's girl/bussdown/side chick sending death threats. Those are beyond surface level comments that one would expect to common knowledge even for sports fanatics. If you don't think there's a difference, I am not sure what to tell you. However, he answered my question and I had nothing else to say on the matter.

Well one hand we have ridiculous speculation on how players sex lives are ruining their basketball careers and on the other we have a factual statement :lol: Maybe not the "average" part, that's an opinion

Man, I hear all this noise outside and I take a peek out the window. Dude, somebody is straight moving goalposts, I kid you not. It's late at night and we're all supposed to be quarantined, anyways, and people are outchea moving goalposts.

Yea never forget that even though it’s a special type of job it’s still a job...Alotta cats wanna leave hoops alone when they in the crib, some of em don’t even watch or follow the game outside of their teams 4real :lol:

I would be one that doesn’t have my own court tho, rather live in a penthouse condo by the team facility and get into extracurriculars when I’m home :emoji_smiling_imp:
Now would be a good time for them to temporarily rent a closed gym and help them out or just get a temp crib with one.

I mean, Silver is in the group too

I think it's good to have all of the commissioners working together just hope they aren't trying to rush back

Alotta of the ppl named haven’t been the best decision makers lately or they just friends/yes men to Trump ...They gon try to spark things back up too fast or we’ll never hear bout this group again it was just a headline/distraction ...Probly the latter with how the orange man works

I mean, Silver is in the group too

I think it's good to have all of the commissioners working together just hope they aren't trying to rush back

only silver and maybe Cuban Id actually want to hear from as far as ideas go

Vince is a snake oil salesmen just like trump

rog and the nfl owners work for a position of power and still do dumb shh (especially jerruh).. even though there is obvious stuff they could do to give a better product (like adding an extra bye week, which extends the season by a week and gives them an extra week to sell without actually doing anything and gives the players rest)

for trump, hearing from belicheck would be more beneficial.. but he wouldn’t listen to him or stick to the plan

Alotta of the ppl named haven’t been the best decision makers lately or they just friends/yes men to Trump ...They gon try to spark things back up too fast or we’ll never hear bout this group again it was just a headline/distraction ...Probly the latter with how the orange man works
Yeah that's why I was saying hopefully their ideology isn't to just rush back as soon as possible

Ideally you would want the commissioners in open dialogue planning things together though for whenever we can resume, so this could be a good thing

Figuring out how to best safeguard fans and players/teams seems like a wild challenge so it's going to take all different perspectives

Yeah that's why I was saying hopefully their ideology isn't to just rush back as soon as possible

Ideally you would want the commissioners in open dialogue planning things together though for whenever we can resume, so this could be a good thing

Figuring out how to best safeguard fans and players/teams seems like a wild challenge so it's going to take all different perspectives
I feel you but I assume the worst from most of those cats at this point ...It’s all gon be “economy, economy, economy” and making sure trump gets credit for “bringing back sports” ...no real smart planning or good intentions

I feel you but I assume the worst from most of those cats at this point ...It’s all gon be “economy, economy, economy” and making sure trump gets credit for “bringing back sports” ...no real smart planning or good intentions
I mean I get that but would I rather have them not meet at all? It's probably the bare minimum that they (the commissioners) form some sort of committee before resuming

I mean I get that but would I rather have them not meet at all? It's probably the bare minimum that they (the commissioners) form some sort of committee before resuming
They can do all that without cats like Trump and Jerry Jones ...Those 2 being involved let’s me know it’s not serious, matter fact Donald shouldn’t be anywhere round sports given the other more important **** going on that yo can’t deal with and his past pro sports failings :lol: :smh:....The man was a main part or running a whole league into the ground, Naw f that just get the big 5 or 6 commissioners on a weekly conference call and go from there

They can do all that without cats like Trump and Jerry Jones ...Those 2 being involved let’s me know it’s not serious, matter fact Donald shouldn’t be anywhere round sports given the other more important **** going on that yo can’t deal with and his past pro sports failings :lol: :smh:
So this task force is meant for the overall economy not just sports? Uh, I may have misunderstood the premise of this committee :smh:

trump is thinking about reelection in November

football can sit back and wait to start their season, because networks will move to accommodate them.. and they can cut down games if the players union fights back to have a certain period of time between this upcoming season and the next.. there was a 14 game season in the 90s, just for a precedent.. but the nfl had a ton of cash coming anyways from new broadcasting deals.. and the nfl hasn’t really really been hit yet by this

but the NBA is in rough spot from a number of factors they had already lost revenue before this started and now missing games and what happens this season, players contracts based upon the salary cap and then nba has to factor in the olympics in 2021

other than being his buddies and maybe giving them some testing product to push and claim the season will start in August/September, zero clue what benefit the nfl guys can really really be to him

vince mcmahon lol

dude might actually be beneficial.. he been screwing over those wrestlers for years and making bank

plus also selling a clearly fake product to somehow being included with legitimate leagues

but dude probably woulda been better off going to some college football and basketball coaches before the NFL, since they probably going have to endanger some kids soon in their own self serving interest.. plus college football plays to the GOP base in certain areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom