THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's completely fine, because according to the NBA 24 teams have had an easier schedule than us & nobody is examining their wins trying to discredit them :lol:.
Not really, again it’s more so quelling peoples chest thumping after the first 10 games

Name Calling!

Why are you that triggered that you have to use juvenile language because everyone doesn’t support your team?

Do you have a team or nah? I've only seen you defending Wardell just wondering if you have any allegiance or are just apart of the losers club?

Was it the Clippers that had higher up front office members fly to Tollivers house to recruit him last year? :lol:

Is there a center that could enter the buy-out market this season?

Feel like the Celtics could go on a deep playoff run if they can nab a bigger center.

if AD and LeBron had notplayer a single game together I’m sure you guys would still being using those 12 games to predict the rest of the season

The same way.. that if the Clippers brought in a new coach, half a new roster, Kawhi/PG clicked from the very beginning & were winning games very easily from the start.... you would be very optimistic that your team is going to get much better over the season & ultimately become very good

Reactions: MVP
It must burn your soul that the Celtics have the best record in the league & nobody cares because they know they don't have a shot at a title :lol: :lol:

Celtics fans care because they finally have a likable, cohesive product after last year's disappointing f**kery.

Would you stop watching/rooting for your squad just because the outcome of the season probably wasn't gonna be a banner? That's goofy.

Also, anything can happen. As we saw literally just last year when the finals outcome was flipped because of injuries.

Is there a center that could enter the buy-out market this season?

Feel like the Celtics could go on a deep playoff run if they can nab a bigger center.
Tristan Thompson and Derrick Favors are probably the best ones that could. Would gladly take either.

Celtics fans care because they finally have a likable, cohesive product after last year's disappointing f**kery.

Would you stop watching/rooting for your squad just because the outcome of the season probably wasn't gonna be a banner? That's goofy.

Also, anything can happen. As we saw literally just last year when the finals outcome was flipped because of injuries.
But my soul is burning!

Tristan Thompson and Derrick Favors are probably the best ones that could. Would gladly take either.

Neither one of these dudes are getting bought out this year, especially Favors who just signed a two year deal with them this summer, and idk who you’re trading either of them that equals 16 or 18 mill.

Neither one of these dudes are getting bought out this year, especially Favors who just signed a two year deal with them this summer, and idk who you’re trading either of them that equals 16 or 18 mill.
Except Favors did not sign a two year deal with them this summer :lol:

Both players are on the final year of their respective contracts on trash teams and could absolutely be bought out if there isn't a trade out there, which there probably isn't because they both make too much money.

Idk if it's just me but it seems refs aren't as shy about fouling out bigger name players this year. Example: Giannis I think already fouled out twice this yr. I know Mike Conley isn't as big a name but he picked up four fouls in a quarter and fouled out. WB I think recently picked up four fouls in a quarter.

*edit

Nvm apparently that tweet of Conley fouling out wasn't a recent game lol

I had zero idea that Nash was 37 when he made his last ASG 7 literally hit his prime years in his early 30's. dude has one of the craziest career arcs ever

Idk if it's just me but it seems refs aren't as shy about fouling out bigger name players this year. Example: Giannis I think already fouled out twice this yr. I know Mike Conley isn't as big a name but he picked up four fouls in a quarter and fouled out. WB I think recently picked up four fouls in a quarter.

*edit

Nvm apparently that tweet of Conley fouling out wasn't a recent game lol

I hope the refs calm down with these fouls as the season goes along, as if the NBA needed MORE foul calls :smh:

I do like that they're making an emphasis on calling people for travels this year tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom