THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many shirts are off after 10 games. I knew it was going to be like this with the hype coming into year but *****s are talking crazy

Have you already forgotten opening night? The Clippers beating the Lakers was "a statement" and "more than just a normal regular season game". Clippers fans were beating their chests after the first game but now when they lose to a bottom feeder who were without 4 of their top 5 players, it doesn't matter.

FOH, go and fire up those Warriors championship DVDs

:lol:

They still had their best all around player and Favors finally looks healthy.

a bad loss is Portland losing to the G league warriors.

Imagine the narrative if the "best defense in the league over the last 5 games" word to antidope antidope gave up 132 points in regulation to a team missing 2 starters, another key bench player, gave up a career high in rebounds to Derrick favors and let some dude named Frank Jackson cook em for 23 off the bench.

Cause I member jokes getting off about the Show losing to the Raptors on Sunday. Y'all need to at least try and be consistent.

Last edited:
Imagine the narrative if the "best defense in the league over the last 5 games" word to antidope antidope gave up 132 points in regulation to a team missing 2 starters another, gave up a career high in rebounds to Derrick favors and let some dude named Frank Jackson cook em for 23 off the bench.

Cause I member jokes getting off about the Show losing to the Raptors on Sunday. Y'all need to at least try and be consistent.

I mean it is all jokes but #context is still key

calling it a “bad loss” or looking more into that is a bit much. I’m just glad jrue stopped deferring

Have you already forgotten opening night? The Clippers beating the Lakers was "a statement" and "more than just a normal regular season game". Clippers fans were beating their chests after the first game but now when they lose to a bottom feeder who were without 4 of their top 5 players, it doesn't matter.

FOH, go and fire up those Warriors championship DVDs

A lot of exaggeration in here. Yeah, we were excited to get the W opening night - we heard all Summer about the Lakers showing us we’re still little brother and making us pay rent - but it was still just one game. Any chest beating was done quickly.

Just like last night was one game. It was a bad, inexcusable loss but there’s still a long way to go and we’re finally going to get out two superstars playing together.

For the record: I think the Clippers are elite. They are definitely championship contenders and might be the favorites, I just never bought the media narrative that they're clearly the best team in the league and a tier above the other contenders.

Also, I’m going to give the Pelicans some credit. Jrue, JJ and Favors are still good pros and each played very well last night. (Each would be very valuable for a contending team if they get freed).

They got good contributions from Moore, Jackson and Hayes too.

Pels didn’t play like a 2 win team last night - but Clips still should have pulled it out.

For the record: I think the Clippers are elite. They are definitely championship contenders and might be the favorites, I just never bought the media narrative that they're clearly the best team in the league and a tier above the other contenders.

Me neither.

Absolutely they'll be in the WCF barring some major upset. But the media types really put them on a pedestal that apparently nobody can touch. And for a team that was largely still intact from last season most expected them to get off to a hot start.

I will repeat again that the "cakewalk" schedule the Lakers were supposed to have has actually been the 6th toughest SOS so far.....
Since the sample size is all of 11 games that will be skewed. One of the few good teams you played was Utah who was missing bojan

Your best wins were against Dallas in OT when you were down 20 and against the suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom