THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
75450133_551831778709400_4349480244986511360_n.jpg

Who is this hunchback dude on the Nets? Mans been playing OC the whole game.

System player...

The Raptors are 25-8 without him if you count this season. Plus they didn't have Lowry and Ibaka some games.
They are definitely a way better team without Kawhi than these Clippers are. I don't know how good the Clippers are without Kawhi but with PG. This was PG's first game back so it's a little early to tell.
One thing's for sure though: Kawhi won't be able to load manage 22 games this season and still have the luxury of witnessing his team easily cruise to the playoffs like he did last year.

If the season ended today the west playoffs matchups would be pretty dope. I want to see the suns and mavs make it in.

She said she want a ring like Carmeloooo
26859DD6-C1C8-4C9D-A536-6F66C6ACB48F.png

Happy for him. He won’t ever get a ring (best chance was in ‘09 if it wasn’t for Ariza and the gang
6E4EFD17-9244-4B31-85E7-74120FF7D93C.png
) but he didn’t deserve to go out like Old Yeller in Houston.

I'll say this much, if the Clippers don't come out of the West and/or the Lakers beat them in the playoffs, a lot of NBA writers and pundits are going to have a lot of explaining to do.

All we heard the moment that they got Paul George and Kawhi was that the Clippers are "easily better than the Lakers", "they have no holes and do everything well" and "they ave potential to be a 60+ win team"

I can't wait to see the Clippers come up small in the playoffs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom