THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def. Even though hes washed I cant have my man go out like he did. At least he can leave it all on the floor and I dont like how the Rockets did him dirty.

This a perfect offense since Dame and CJ love to Iso so got damn much. Melo will be loving it and starts.

The Rockets didn't do him dirty, the media themselves did. People laughed when the Rockets signed Melo, and when it wasn't working (along with the play of Ennis and MCW), they cut their losses and moved on. Meanwhile, the media turned Melo into a martyr (despite him mostly being ineffective) saying how they did him wrong, with even NBA players themselves speaking out about it (yet 3 of those players never went to their GMs during the season to get Melo a spot on the team, Lebron included). I'd like to see Melo do well, but my last image of him is going 1-11 from the field, getting beat off the dribble repeatedly and then wearing a hoodie for the next couple of months.

The Rockets didn't do him dirty, the media themselves did. People laughed when the Rockets signed Melo, and when it wasn't working (along with the play of Ennis and MCW), they cut their losses and moved on. Meanwhile, the media turned Melo into a martyr (despite him mostly being ineffective) saying how they did him wrong, with even NBA players themselves speaking out about it (yet 3 of those players never went to their GMs during the season to get Melo a spot on the team, Lebron included). I'd like to see Melo do well, but my last image of him is going 1-11 from the field, getting beat off the dribble repeatedly and then wearing a hoodie for the next couple of months.

You dont remember how Morey did him? Melo explains it perfectly. They should of (Morey). Should of just kept it g and said its not working out before Melo went to them. Business is business understandably and he wasn't even the problem even if he did go 1-11...as we saw when we got bounced & embarrassed yet again by Warriors.

thats a weak contract for melo damb... but hopefully he kills it in portland and gets a better contract not like he needs the money... im bout to cop me a melo jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom