THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanis going to Toronto with Masai, just watch. I doubt Masai takes the Knicks job they will offer him soon.

Anyways, any good games on tonight? Haven't checked yet

He stole money from the Lakers and is overrated as I've said for years on here even before he came top LA and didn't deserve those MVPs.

He was fun to watch in SSOL.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink i can keep going

Nash said they didn’t even call it SSOL. MDA say them hooping and built everything around the chemistry the guys had with Nash. He was the system

League executives told Heavy.com that the consensus is that Iguodala will stay in the Western Conference if he is traded because of his ability to guard James.

"He's got more value in the West," one unidentified general manager told the website. "I can't see a team in the East moving for him. He has the experience guarding LeBron and that's what you want out of him. That and you want to keep him off the Lakers, you want their bench to be a weak spot. He doesn't have those same kinds of good matchups in the East. You don't want to put him on Giannis [Antetokounmpo] in a seven-game series, for sure."

Living rent free in fanbases & GM's heads since the inception of the league

Nash said they didn’t even call it SSOL. MDA say them hooping and built everything around the chemistry the guys had with Nash. He was the system

I could literally go into threads and find Laker fans who disliked Kobe, does that mean the Lakers fanbase hates Kobe also :lol:

Only on NT would someone who claims to be Anti Lakers, argue with Laker fans over who they supposedly "hated". #RENTFREE

Except that other PGs were plugged into that same system and flourished. Even with far less talent than Nash. And then you take a dude like Harden who's exponentially more talented and it's on steroids.

Except that other PGs were plugged into that same system and flourished. Even with far less talent than Nash. And then you take a dude like Harden who's exponentially more talented and it's on steroids.

cool so we agree Nash was the blueprint?

cool so we agree Nash was the blueprint?

I did say he was the OG system player didn't I? If he WAS the system as you suggested then other guys especially the less talented ones wouldn't have had success in it too or the more talented ones elevate it.

The system seems to work regardless of who's plugged in and played in it.

Yanis going to Toronto with Masai, just watch. I doubt Masai takes the Knicks job they will offer him soon.

Anyways, any good games on tonight? Haven't checked yet

Eh, not really. Only game with two teams with winning records is Rox-Pacers. That might be decent. Kangz have been playing better lately, but probably will get washed by the Lakers. Still, I’ll check that one out too.

Fam i don't think anybody has even said that the Clippers won't finish with a top record in the West :lol: ... people are just pointing at the weaknesses they showed because the media came into this season acting as if this was the Durant Warriors.
Why y'all keep saying "what the media said" and placing a feather in your cap based on that? Last I checked, ain't no media on NT.

Next game will be the first time lac will actually have the team they should have. The Clippers will be fine.

I can't quote myself since the thread is locked so I'll just screenshot myself, but it must've been an amazing system to follow him for that long with that many different players and coaches.

19A9BFA4-677D-4A6D-AFFD-8A245EB5AA0D.jpeg

IMO, Brogdon was more valuable to the Bucks last season than Middleton

I always said that Brogdon was the second best player on the Bucks. Middleton is nice, but Brogdon is a special type of crafty, high IQ player you don't see often. Dude is basically Andre Miller with a 3-point shot and a couple of more inches in height.

Have you already forgotten opening night? The Clippers beating the Lakers was "a statement" and "more than just a normal regular season game". Clippers fans were beating their chests after the first game but now when they lose to a bottom feeder who were without 4 of their top 5 players, it doesn't matter.

FOH, go and fire up those Warriors championship DVDs
MLGA take at its finest. Lakers fans beat on their chest all summer leading up to that game. Clippers fans reactions were mild in comparison to if the Lakers would have won.

New Orleans was a bad loss...but lac will be good.

It's just 1 game in mid November

For the record: I think the Clippers are elite. They are definitely championship contenders and might be the favorites, I just never bought the media narrative that they're clearly the best team in the league and a tier above the other contenders.
I haven't heard 1 media personality say that the Clippers are a tier above every other title contender. Not 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom