THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow::lol: Kemba blew the shot but that might have been the meanest hands up I seen in a minute

He made Bridges touch the sky

Dumb. If you look at the dude's methodology for ranking cities by strip club quality, it's asinine. Somehow, Portland ended up #11 out of all the NBA cities. Portland has more clubs (per capita) than any city in America, and they're all dope. There's so much competition you can't afford to be a "bad" strip club.

Dumb. If you look at the dude's methodology for ranking cities by strip club quality, it's asinine. Somehow, Portland ended up #11 out of all the NBA cities. Portland has more clubs (per capita) than any city in America, and they're all dope. There's so much competition you can't afford to be a "bad" strip club.

This man knows his tiddy bars

Reactions: HIM
does anyone know exactly what the kawhi injury was/is. When did a right quad problem turn into something thats going to plague him for the rest of his career

Quality>Quantity. The big cities have strip clubs that have a lot of money put into them. Like Miami, ATL, Houston most likely have better strip clubs that Portland. I'm sure there is nothing like Tootsies or KOD in Portland :lol:
Plus Portland has 0 diversity so I can imagine what their strippers look like compared to more diverse towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom