THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think a single Clipper fan has complained about the media coverage. It’s not like we would accuse of ESPN, Wojnarowski, and other reporters of being paid by a team owner to disparage my favorite team. That would be childish and absurd.

They hate PG
They hate Kawhi
They hated Blake
They hated CP3
The clippers are the most twitter hated team in Californi. Who do you think the majority of those fans root for?

I said it after the blake trade when people were saying the Clippers were likeable again. It was only because we weren’t expected to win anymore. Then we made the playoffs and it came right back. Then we got Kawhi and PG and we haven’t paid mortgage since. They go out of their way to say they don’t care about the Clippers but they care more about the Clippers than their own team. I don’t blame them. I just keep them in my thoughts. Tjat type of hate is not healthy.

And it’s unique to this team.

Doesn't care about the Lakers but mentions them or their fans in almost every post that's not during a Clipper game.

free.jpg

Pretty sure Alex McKechnie and the Raptors medical staff created the term "load management" for Kawhi last season.

Let's give credit to where it is due.

Soo we all going to ignore Tim Duncan missing a bunch of games his last two season with the Spurs for Load management?

How can anyone complain about load management? It got the Spurs like 2 extra good years out of Duncan and the Raptors q championship

I don’t think a single Clipper fan has complained about the media coverage. It’s not like we would accuse of ESPN, Wojnarowski, and other reporters of being paid by a team owner to disparage my favorite team. That would be childish and absurd.

They hate PG
They hate Kawhi
They hated Blake
They hated CP3
The clippers are the most twitter hated team in Californi. Who do you think the majority of those fans root for?

I said it after the blake trade when people were saying the Clippers were likeable again. It was only because we weren’t expected to win anymore. Then we made the playoffs and it came right back. Then we got Kawhi and PG and we haven’t paid mortgage since. They go out of their way to say they don’t care about the Clippers but they care more about the Clippers than their own team. I don’t blame them. I just keep them in my thoughts. Tjat type of hate is not healthy.

And it’s unique to this team.

I'ma let you finish... but the NBA thread this summer was controlled by a Clipper fan... instead of celebrating the franchise signing arguably the best player in the league... along with Pikachu P ........ it was a bunch of shots about what the Lakers didn't accomplish :lol:

AXldVe.gif

But either way

Best Player in the league (100% healthy but will be 120% due to rest)
MVP finalist from last year
HOF coach
two 20 point Scorers off the bench
best role player fit in the league

#Noexcuses

And on another note
1) Nobody outside of the Steve Balmer fan club thought The Clips were legit contenders during the CP3 years, the hate came because they were legit unlikable
2) CP3 still gets called a pudgy BAN til this day, & Blake is busy being Martin Luther Ghandi in NBA Siberia so nobody has any opinion on him at all

Did he not coin the term. Yes or no?
Part of this process was coining the phrase "load management" as an explanation for why Leonard rested for 20 games during the 2018-19 regular season. It quickly became a trend across the sports landscape.

Kawhi's first game off using the term "load management" was October 20, 2018 vs the Wizards. It was the third game of the season (second night of a back to back).

the only people that have a serious gripe are clippers fans and it sounds like most on here are convinced this is a winning formula for kawhi (and not the fact that KD/Klay got injured). faaaaaar second is the nba/media/owners who obviously feel threatened financially
The Clippers fans in here don't have a gripe with it at all though. It's the MLGA weirdos that are for some reason obsessed with it :lol:

I mean....Bron was the first time we all were aware of the term. He’s associated with it too. But imma let you cook. I was Def wrong, and didn’t know Kawhi snuck it in there a few months prior.

First time *you* were aware.. because you watch every move Bron makes :nerd:

These are always funny but I would have thought Lebby would be on this list? Also Oscar's numbers look.... weird? I'll take their word for it I guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom