THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neto was actually damn good last night. Refs were goofing like hell not giving him the 3 and-1s he shouldve got

He definitely finished well on some of those drives. But some other drives where Gobert or somebody was waiting down there the dude looked like he should be playing overseas. His coordination level on some of those is just so bad...like he’s just chucking it up at the backboard cause he feels like he’s too close to pass it up. He definitely has nowhere near the craftiness or playmaking of TJ.

My son Fox is getting to the line more but he really hasn’t made the jump id like to have seen him make. I think he should be a 22/8 guy either this year or the next.
He made a massive jump last season. I fully believe he will continue to make strides towards being an all star but another jump this year from the leap he took last is a tall order

Hopefully Walton doesn’t set him back

Issac untouchable right now...But anybody else for D Lo works

I was talking bout sending Gordon to Portland in the summer for Simons, Collins and filler...front office needs me on speed dial

Simons would be nice in Orlando. Gordon or Isaac would be a win for Portland, with Gordon, he is what he is, with Isaac, it's the upside on the offensive end. He is a better fit with the portland team.

Bamba also needs to be freed.

I would take Fox over Trae because of his ability to be effective on both sides of the ball, but I do think Trae has a higher ceiling if he can consistently be a good shooter. My worry with Trae is that his shooting has always been a bit streaky, even going back to college. You can put up with his trash defense when his shots are falling, but when they aren't, he's kind of a detriment to the team.

Both players fun to watch though and are future all-stars.

Lamelo is also a year and change younger than Cole. That matters.

Keep trying to tell fools this. He should be a senior in high school right now. He's been playing up for the last x amount of years.

When looking at prospects, for me thats what makes Melo so tantalizing. 16 months worth of potential development is HUGE.

Keep trying to tell fools this. He should be a senior in high school right now. He's been playing up for the last x amount of years.

When looking at prospects, for me thats what makes Melo so tantalizing. 16 months worth of potential development is HUGE.

All the time in the world wont do anything if you're just not that talented. Lamelo trash. Dude playing extremely mediocre in the weak *** aussie league.
Whoever drafts him is just gonna regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom