THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trey Burke was a DNP-CD
Ben Simmons was -7 in 10 minutes.
??

Don’t blame Burke for Brett Brown’s ineptness to adjust. We finally get somebody who can handle the damn ball and score off the bench and Brett doesn’t wanna use him cause he essentially doesn’t fit his system. Dude is out here giving Neto and Furkan 30 and 25 minutes a piece against a fully healthy Jazz team in Utah.

Don’t blame Burke for Brett Brown’s ineptness to adjust. We finally get somebody who can handle the damn ball and score off the bench and Brett doesn’t wanna use him cause he essentially doesn’t fit his system. Dude is out here giving Neto and Furkan 30 and 25 minutes a piece against a fully healthy Jazz team in Utah.

the same Neto you were posting advanced numbers for?

Did Kawhi just go to LA to do commercials?

patrice.png

Did you watch any of the post game?

I was happy to see fans out there supporting. Fans that have been priced out getting a chance to check out that stadium. Was a shout out to the fans who got to see the 1st win in a new building despite all the injuries.

Not sure what's so hard to miss about that.

But maybe you didn't get a chance to see it.

Had old 2000s vibes.

Carry on

i did not see it but I did go to 2 games already at the chase center. Place is pretty incredible

Looking forward to going to more games.

That class as a whole turned out to be underwhelming. Only 2 decent starters.

Fox is the only one who didn’t underwhelm.

Lonzo can’t shoot and can’t stay on the floor. He’s also the 2nd best PG. I dont know what to make out of Fultz

Neto was actually damn good last night. Refs were goofing like hell not giving him the 3 and-1s he shouldve got

Already back to hating on Kourkmaz I see.

That's what me and ill steelo ill steelo were saying. The Regression to the mean had to happen.
Inevitable.

I’m more concerned about that defense tho. , Not sure if that’ll get solved. Russ and Harden are two are the worst ball watchers in the league, they also die on almost every pick. Makes communication on that end very difficult, helping the helper becomes more complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom