THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so nobody gonna address Ben and Snell running from that work? But ok the double. Nah I’m cool on y’all gym.

Ben was guarding Justise Winslow. Much more logical player for him to guard in that game and a real game.

I’ve also seen several of these clips where Ben and Booker are both guarding each other.

So basically they tried Ben on book and he got torched too?

I don’t know that; I was just giving a general hypothetical for when doubling in pick-up would be ok.

Also, I think it would be fair to have the opinion that doubling in pick up is not cool AND that there was a level of *****-***-ness in the way Booker openly complained about it.

Worse than the whining is the fact that he got punked when he complained.

“We not doubling in open gym”
“YEAH WE ARE. YEA WE ARE. YEA WE ARE.”
“I get that **** all season. Let’s work on our game.”
“PART OF THE GAME.”

:rofl:

I like this content!! :pimp:

167D2924-CB07-4DD4-A21D-704AC8B5BCC9.jpeg

You'd complain about it....

Nope. I have been doubled in pick up and took it as a compliment and just played...

To be fair though, and in the interest of full disclosure, that happened at the court closest to where I lived when I was in my early 20s and most of the competition was CPAs, screenwriters and real estate brokers in their 40s-50s, not exactly Ben Simmons and Tony Snell...:lol:

The whole basis of working in the off-season is to get better. Book is crying about a double team? :lol: Seems like he wants to get his highlights with the least amount of resistance :smh:

How about make the right reads, pass out of a double team, then relocate to get an easier shot? For as evolved as this new generation of bball talent is, i swear many of them have 0 fundamental elements in their “bag”. All the coaches I’ve played for would’ve had a damn heart attack if we held the ball, wasted dribbles like these dudes do

buc em buc em been telling us all about the defensive prowess of Ben Simmons but he’s cool with guarding justice Winslow and sending doubles at Devin Booker in an open run

#neverwillbemyROY

It’s alright, Donovan Mitchell is about to have a nice bronze medal to take the place of that ROY trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom