THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was being guarded by some random I’ve never seen before, Snell (the 3 and D guy) is just the guy who came over for the trap. And it immediately worked because Booker lost the ball out of bounds :lol:

I gotta know what soft *** places you’ve played at where trapping somebody in the corner to get a steal is considered “poverty”

Pull up

Double Team? I introduce the zero team

9E8EAA39-ABB9-46B6-BF34-949D7B097D04.jpeg

:lol: :rofl: “zero team” dead

He was being guarded by some random I’ve never seen before, Snell (the 3 and D guy) is just the guy who came over for the trap. And it immediately worked because Booker lost the ball out of bounds :lol:

I gotta know what soft *** places you’ve played at where trapping somebody in the corner to get a steal is considered “poverty”
Wouldn't fly at the 8th street center or them old YMCA days

So instead of making the switch at check ball...they keep the random on him? And send the double. Disgusting.

Eh, I don’t have a problem with doubling in pick-up. Straight man-to-man should always be the goal/default, but if a guy is absolutely killing all defenders on another team, I’m ok with sending a double his way.

No zones though. That **** is lame.

Eh, I don’t have a problem with doubling in pick-up. Straight man-to-man should always be the goal/default, but if a guy is absolutely killing all defenders on another team, I’m ok with sending a double his way.

No zones though. That **** is lame.
So basically they tried Ben on book and he got torched too?

On a court full of professional basketball players, Ben Simmons team calls for a double. In a pick up game.

Sickly

Some players wanna get ready for winning real basketball games. Some get ready to put up meaningless shots for the Phoenix Suns.

Oh so nobody gonna address Ben and Snell running from that work? But ok the double. Nah I’m cool on y’all gym.

That usually happens first. Someone calls a switch. We only see clips of these runs, but if Book was torching everyone then a double team is warranted in any gym.

Plus the young stars today are soft. They're not guarding each other in an NBA game yet alone a pick up game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom