THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was part of that run i'd continue to double Booker. Who tf does he think he is. Imagine telling someone in pickup how to guard you.

"Nah man no full court pressure i'm tryna work on my game"

"Bruh stop forcing me left we dont do that here"

Legit laughed out loud. :lol::lol:

I thought Stephgod had this huge influence

QbadP.png

I get doubled. Makes you react faster. And pay closer attention to move before the double comes and gets set.

'Come on man, we're working on our game.'

Book sawf.

Hella soft.

This a guy that routinely gets doubled 35ft from the basket. Look how he react :pimp:

14-15 Steph underrated playoff run. 28/6/5 on 46/42/83 splits. Was treating AD. Can’t wait to see it this year :pimp:

QbadP.png

Biggest surprise, KD actually has stans. The Wardell thing is hilarious though considering Dame who is contemporary is on the list as well as Booker who's a lot younger. Good to see the masses haven't fallen for the propaganda.

QbadP.png

They fell for that Bron propaganda.....and Anti Steph sentiment that the Nick Wright’s, Max Kellerman’s, and all the major talking heads and KLUTCH former teammates of LeBron spew 24/7 :lol:

Like Igoudala said.....he’s never seen a player of this caliber as disrespected by his peers.

Iggy told y’all. But we were just “making it up” :lol:.

****** really gonna be upset when players are asking for a pick to get steph to switch on them.

dude is bbq chicken.

dudes gonna be putting up career highs on him since he actually has to play defense this year without having klay to back him up

it’s glorious!!!!

They fell for that Bron propaganda.....and Anti Steph sentiment that the Nick Wright’s, Max Kellerman’s, and all the major talking heads and KLUTCH former teammates of LeBron spew 24/7 :lol:

Like Igoudala said.....he’s never seen a player of this caliber as disrespected by his peers.

Bron ain't the only one on the list though. How do you explain KD who everybody in here believed had no real fans; Dame and Harden who are lesser players; and the young beige Mamba D. Book also garnering respect? There's no propaganda being pushed for them.

Bron ain't the only one on the list though. How do you explain KD who everybody in here believed had no real fans; Dame and Harden who are lesser players; and the young beige Mamba D. Book also garnering respect? There's no propaganda being pushed for them.

tbh...the list fluke as hell. How do you explain them being on the list ahead of him? you personally.

it makes no sense a player would like booker or russ over curry. dame? come on man. even though you dont f with slim, you know in yo heart that **** is fluke.

So the rookies are dumb and stupid and can't form their own thoughts. That's what you saying.

It's a conspiracy against Stephgod!!

It can't be rookies just giving their honest opinion, gotta be something extra. :lol:

This whole light skinned, dark skinned thing is simply a distraction from the larger issues not only in professional sports, but also in amerikkka. No matter how light skinned a Black person may be, he/she would still be sitting in the back of the bus. However, white supremacy makes you feel that there is a difference. Only the cornballs in the leagues use that as a measure of toughness. Muhammad Ali isn't considered the Greatest because he was light skinned, Jordan isn't considered the Greatest because of his darker hue. However Tim Tebow gets to try out in other sports because he is actually good.

tbh...the list fluke as hell. How do you explain them being on the list ahead of him? you personally.

it makes no sense a player would like booker or russ over curry. dame? come on man. even though you dont f with slim, you know in yo heart that **** is fluke.

They enjoy their style of play one would surmise. Idk you'd have to ask them. Looking back at last year's class survey Steph got 9% of the vote tied with KD. Maybe this season the jig was finally up on Wardell. But he also didn't get any votes in the 2017 class either so this isn't something new.

The rookies hate cuz he lightskin!

(even though his hair is trash)

So you're saying it's not unique to any particular team..:nerd:
It's not but let's not act like certain people weren't here implying that the legacy of a certain team somehow magically trumped all other criteria and that people would line up in droves just to be a part of it.

It's not but let's not act like certain people weren't here implying that the legacy of a certain team somehow magically trumped all other criteria and that people would line up in droves just to be a part of it.

Don't know what that has to do with what we were talking about :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom