THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Football all day, glanced over at NBA scores and saw that GS got blown out by thunder.....damn I am mad I couldn’t see it live:lol::lol:

Last edited:
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and you expect us to stop making booger sugar jokes at this man’s expense? Ballmer thins Irv is a little too energetic out there

6661D168-7013-49C5-A057-C4D76D8331B0.png

“Westbrook's teams are now 111-28 in his triple-double games, which should silence any criticism that he prioritizes his individual production over team success.”

The hate was too real for people to see this last year or the year before.

Thread is going to be too much if the warriors stay trash. :rofl::rofl:

Who the hell Warriors gonna trade Russel for?

Him, Steph, Klay, Dray, Looney is s good lineup. Trade him for bench pieces? I know the bench is trash but nah.

Exactly. Trading him for bench pieces would be a huge step back.

The problem is they are not running the offense through them exclusively. Nobody else other than Steph, DLo and in a 2man game Dray should be setting up the offense.
And when Steph isn’t setting up the offense, they should be running him through screens. Same with DLo.

If Klay is healthy, they are a top 4 team with ease.

I still don’t see them missing the playoffs. But if so, take the down year. Get the draft pick. Sign bench help, and be able to compete with pretty much anyone.

Exactly. Trading him for bench pieces would be a huge step back.

The problem is they are not running the offense through them exclusively. Nobody else other than Steph, DLo and in a 2man game Dray should be setting up the offense.
And when Steph isn’t setting up the offense, they should be running him through screens. Same with DLo.

If Klay is healthy, they are a top 4 team with ease.

I still don’t see them missing the playoffs. But if so, take the down year. Get the draft pick. Sign bench help, and be able to compete with pretty much anyone.
Better with klay? Yes.

But the way they look now, even with klay they are a 6-8 seed. Imo

Ratsull would really only command bench pieces? I wouldn't trade him this year but long term I don't know if that lineup is it. For now you ride it out

Ratsull would really only command bench pieces? I wouldn't trade him this year but long term I don't know if that lineup is it. For now you ride it out

The issue isn't necessarily his talent. The problem for the Warriors arises when you assess his talent against his max salary. I don't think there's a single team that was going to offer him the max this past offseason.

The issue isn't necessarily his talent. The problem for the Warriors arises when you assess his talent against his max salary. I don't think there's a single team that was going to offer him the max this past offseason.
Phoenix possibly but they evaporated their cap and Minnesota was trying desperately to get him. Don't know what contract they would have offered but yeah, if he were to be traded down the road I think he'd yield more than bench pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom