THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize the Warriors had THIS much real estate in ya'll heads :lol:

Imagine having this much vitriol for a 6'2 guard that went to Davidson for 4 years...far surpassed his expectations...who's a lock for the HOF with a legacy set in stone. The Warriors could go 0-82 for the next 5 seasons...and you all still have to live with the fact that this man is the central reason why ya'll favorite players have been tossed out of the playoffs and legacies shortchanged because of it. The sodium levels that you've all seen risen since 2015...all leads back to Chef Curry

Imagine being this invested in a depleted team with ZERO expectations from the consensus. Tuning in to see what the Marquese Chriss Warriors are going to do isn't going to lessen that sting from the past 5 years. :lol:

Imagine having this much vitriol for a 6'2 guard that went to Davidson for 4 years...far surpassed his expectations...who's a lock for the HOF with a legacy set in stone. The Warriors could go 0-82 for the next 5 seasons...and you all still have to live with the fact that this man is the central reason why ya'll favorite players have been tossed out of the playoffs and legacies shortchanged because of it.

Imagine being this invested in a depleted team with ZERO expectations from the consensus. Tuning in to see what the Marquese Chriss Warriors isn't going to lessen that sting from the past 5 years. :lol:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don’t wanna hear number 30 get called anything but Wardell from this point forth...

Silver lining for the Dubs fans is that you can get Melo next year in the lottery to remedy your current light skin shooting situation :pimp:

Imagine having this much vitriol for a 6'2 guard that went to Davidson for 4 years...far surpassed his expectations...who's a lock for the HOF with a legacy set in stone. The Warriors could go 0-82 for the next 5 seasons...and you all still have to live with the fact that this man is the central reason why ya'll favorite players have been tossed out of the playoffs and legacies shortchanged because of it. The sodium levels that you've all seen risen since 2015...all leads back to Chef Curry

Imagine being this invested in a depleted team with ZERO expectations from the consensus. Tuning in to see what the Marquese Chriss Warriors are going to do isn't going to lessen that sting from the past 5 years. :lol:

EH6ph0XWoAQzn7R

I'm pretty confident in saying that the Phoenix Suns have more NBA players than the Warriors do right now.

Inb4 it's "excuses"

I'm pretty confident in saying that the Phoenix Suns have more NBA players than the Warriors do right now.

Inb4 it's "excuses"

Well.... they had more ‘hall of famers’ than anybody the last 3 years so the balance is restored.

Only thing I’m confused about is how the great, genius, coach Steve Kerr has gotten the dog**** beat out of his team back to back games. Surely he should be able to get kore out of a team with the best player in the league, no?

dude is checked out. he's been saying dont have many expectations about this season basically from the jump

young team + no chemistry + fringe talent makes for a long season

we'll see how the genius coach doc rivers messes up the gift he was just given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom