THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue isn't necessarily his talent. The problem for the Warriors arises when you assess his talent against his max salary. I don't think there's a single team that was going to offer him the max this past offseason.

Wolves. And they badly wanted him.

Ja is ridiculous

!!!!

Taking way too long to get the ball into his hands.

Spam PnR so your guys can play w/a 4 on 3 advantage, because lord knows this GSW team needs it

Give him far more ISO's. Let him get in his bag.

This off the ball gravity **** is getting them 21 skunk'd every game
It really comes down to this for me - Steph is supposed to be the best player on his team, so regardless you have to find a way to score and throw efficiency out the window.

I mean damn even Devin Booker scored on terrible Suns teams, you think the defense was focusing on someone else the whole game?
Warriors can not have the team depend on Curry to score 30/game. As the only true scoring option it will be a hard 30, not like the ones where he is playing off another HOFer or has saved lots of energy to dance on someone for a pullup. His body will not hold up to that kind of usage. He will have to EARN every single point the way the team is constructed now and he has to expend much more defensively with Klay out. That is asking too much from him physically. He needs someone else to score a bit and defend to allow him to even last the whole season.

We aren't going to need to discuss how he would do in the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom