THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oof...

294909.gif

KD has a personality which comes with the risk of rubbing people in the media the wrong way
So does Russ though who even went off on them from time to time and they still protected the hell out of him in OKC :lol:, to the point that it reportedly led to a bit of envy and ill will from KD because of it.

I think it was more of a personal thing with KD and them than him simply having a personality

3 months?

I expect NYC to be the same but Cuomo is smart enough to not say that and slowly just keep extending it. :lol:
Was just speaking about this with my boss yesterday :lol:, he doesn't expect us to be able to go back to the office until September most likely.

In March he was speculating about mid-June, they're gonna keep the extensions by weekly/bi-weekly increments, unless you're Cali, until we look up and realize the year's almost over :lol:. Reopening keeps getting pushed back regionally too

I always thought this season would be cancelled. It’s a logistical nightmare to resume the season and quarantine players, coaches, arena staff, cleaning crews, food service workers etc.

I always thought this season would be cancelled. It’s a logistical nightmare to resume the season and quarantine players, coaches, arena staff, cleaning crews, food service workers etc.

I didn't think about that until yesterday when I heard someone mention it but the non-NBA folks is what really got me thinking this won't work. Sure you can quarantine players and personnel in a bubble but the service staff will be coming and going from the outside environment, their homes and mode of transit all while interacting with a large number of outsiders.

I didn't think about that until yesterday when I heard someone mention it but the non-NBA folks is what really got me thinking this won't work. Sure you can quarantine players and personnel in a bubble but the service staff will be coming and going from the outside environment, their homes and mode of transit all while interacting with a large number of outsiders.
Tis is true. Those workers are just as essential as the the players because without them, ain’t **** happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom