THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil was pissed at Scottie for refusing to go in :lol:

All this **** that went down in the 90's if happened today would get scorched :rofl:

:lol: Bill Cartwright crying his eyes out and burying his bean head in his big hands had me like “whoa!”. He blasted Scottie Pippen in the locker room that evening.

Fate has a great sense of the moment. I was happy for Toni Kukoc.

I **** with the non PC answers though. Jordan :rofl:

The details: The Bulls were 40-15 when they made their lone trade during the 1997-98 season, sending forward Jason Caffey to the Warriors in exchange for former first-round pick David Vaughn and two future second-round picks.

The significance: Caffey was part of the 1996 and 1997 championship teams and was averaging 5.2 points and 3.3 rebounds. The forward was on an expiring contract, however, and had seen his minutes decrease from 17.8 the season before to 13.9.

The trade left the veterans on the roster confused.

"I'm very surprised," Rodman said, who viewed Caffey as his rebounding heir apparent. "It reminds me of my Detroit days when we won two championships and they started to break up the team. I think it's dumb."

"I don't know anything about David," Jordan said. "Every time I've seen him, he's never been in uniform. I think that says a lot."

I **** with the non PC answers though. Jordan :rofl:

The details: The Bulls were 40-15 when they made their lone trade during the 1997-98 season, sending forward Jason Caffey to the Warriors in exchange for former first-round pick David Vaughn and two future second-round picks.

The significance: Caffey was part of the 1996 and 1997 championship teams and was averaging 5.2 points and 3.3 rebounds. The forward was on an expiring contract, however, and had seen his minutes decrease from 17.8 the season before to 13.9.

The trade left the veterans on the roster confused.

"I'm very surprised," Rodman said, who viewed Caffey as his rebounding heir apparent. "It reminds me of my Detroit days when we won two championships and they started to break up the team. I think it's dumb."

"I don't know anything about David," Jordan said. "Every time I've seen him, he's never been in uniform. I think that says a lot."

He lost all his money and was sleeping out here in these Orlando streets. Sad.
599CEEA5-3A30-44E4-AB86-FDC002908459.jpeg
C6B96173-5A6F-48EC-8195-AA1BAA736072.jpeg

Probably well known.. I don't remember any of this stuff because I was probably too young but :rofl:

Following the season's end and the Rocket's elimination from the playoffs, Pippen expressed that he wanted to be traded.

Charles Barkley appeared on Up Close and openly criticized Pippen by saying: "For him to want to leave after one year, it disappointed me greatly. The Rockets went out of their way to get Scottie and the fans have treated him well, so I was just disappointed in him."

Pippen commented on the situation in an interview by saying: "I wouldn't give Charles Barkley an apology at gunpoint. He can never expect an apology from me, if anything, he owes me an apology for coming to play with his fat butt." He stated that the main reasons for his departure were Barkley's selfishness and his lack of desire to win.

Curry made a player pimp decision and worked on his game instead of his homework

genius
Turns out you don't need to know how to type to cash checks

Dudes are about to come in here boasting other point guards’ higher Word Per Minute type-count and proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite. We’ve reached a new low in slander :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom