THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t that long ago Cousins was dominating the league. Now his career is likely over. Sad. He should’ve sat out all of last year. He never looked right.

Pop better crack the whip on the fiba team. That roster can’t afford to play half assed/sleep walk. Serbia might beat them by 20.

Haha the instagramification of hoop trainers has changed everything. I'm not saying people like Brickley or Hanlen especially don't know their ****, (Especially Hanlen. I've personally never seen a trainer work harder than him)

but you could literally film yourself w/like 3 NBA guys all summer where all you're essentially doing is being dummy defense and rebounding and they **** w/you because you have access to a gym,

and because you document that daily on your IG you can build your entire **** off that and go around the country hosting basketball camps for kids at over 500 bucks a pop calling yourself an "NBA skills trainer" when really all you're doing is rebounding and playing dummy defense for these guys. It's sick.

Is this the new college admissions scandal? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I love that thread. One guy said he'd just "make it his business" to give Iggy buckets. Another guy said he'd back Iggy down. I asked for the height & weight of the dudes who said they'd back him down but I don't think anyone ever answered.

Bored at work
Similar number minus the age gap
Screenshot_20190815-172018_Chrome Beta.jpg Screenshot_20190815-172124_Chrome Beta.jpg Screenshot_20190815-172215_Chrome Beta.jpg

You and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , don’t do this, man.

8F28F2B7-4F97-4FFF-8111-D8AF1D43A9C7.gif

One of the most talented scorers on the planet was physically overmatched and couldn't get a shot off on this play, but some goofball NTer who probably gets winded making his bed in the morning is just gonna give him buckets no problem.

Lol they def got washed. Them highlights were not kind.

I figured there had to be more to the story. That said, they still got torched. The most recognizable name on that select team is Justin Anderson.

Told y’all

That sounds like a Trump Administration member tweet after a mass shooting “Nobody gave perspective to what happened. The Fake News Media just threw up the number of people that died and said ‘We need gun reform.’ It was two years after Donald has almost been president for four years. We didn’t have a real mass shooting yesterday. We come in today and nobody talked about it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom