THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi asking for a trade tonight

Some people theorized that Kawhi wanted out of San Antonio because he’s secretly MAGA and was sick of Pop’s Trump bashing...I’m not saying it’s true - I hope it’s not - but that theory is out there...

Yeah. I looked up the people who have received Presidential Medals of Freedom from Trump. Tiger got one. If he took it, Karl Malone for sure would. Rodman too.

Karl Malone absolutely. Does MJ or is he going to say “Libs buy Jordan’s too” and not in an attempt to appear bipartisan?

6ECEA7B7-938D-4357-89E4-3537579F0898.jpeg

Can't have a man with no finals MVPs being the logo. It's a rule.

Can a 6'8, 250 lbs, all-world athletic freak really be an underdog & not posed to be in the L?

Yeah. He could be Quintell Woods or something. That’s still “making it” tho. But Bron straight out the jects. That period from 12-16 growing up how he came up...he beat the odds, did right and put himself in position for a better future.

After that...he fronting a lil bit with the whole, “Nike taking a chance on him at 18” **** :lol:. That ain’t real. He chose NIKE :lol:.

That said. His story is one of the greatest we got. But it’s still **** Bron. And #NotMyGOAT. Top 5-8 player ever.

He ain’t THAT.

He ain’t THAT.

He's not...and I honestly don't think it's his fault either.

That ***** wasn't lying when he said he was chasing a ghost. They're ALL chasing a ghost. I think Bron knows this and is finally comfortable with leaving his own legacy.
Mike was like a ******* nuclear bomb across the board. It can't happen twice. He has the cultural influence, the basketball mythos, and that impact pushed the sport to a level globally that can't get any higher. Even if someone comes along and tops the numbers...you cannot replicate everything else. This ***** not even my top 3 personal fav of all time...but rational thought cannot deny any of this.

Kobe and Lebron are both literally his sons...and these are the ****** whose stans will have been at odds for damn near an entire basketball generation soon. Think about this. :smh:

He's not...and I honestly don't think it's his fault either.

That ***** wasn't lying when he said he was chasing a ghost. They're ALL chasing a ghost. I think Bron knows this and is finally comfortable with leaving his own legacy.
Mike was like a ****ing nuclear bomb across the board. It can't happen twice. He has the cultural influence, the basketball mythos, and that impact pushed the sport to a level globally that can't get any higher. Even if someone comes along and tops the numbers...you cannot replicate everything else. This ***** not even my top 3 personal fav of all time...but rational thought cannot deny any of this.

Kobe and Lebron are both literally his sons...and these are the *****s whose stans will have been at odds for damn near an entire basketball generation soon. Think about this. :smh:

Due to the emergence of social media and rapid evolution of technology that if someone had the numbers and personality they could transcend him. It seems as if you’re using the logic that since MJ did it first, he can’t be dethroned. It would take a lot of things to go right but it could be said that’s what happened with MJ.

Kobe and Bron both had chances. They just fell short for a variety of reasons. The imaginary player in the future we are talking about would probably have to be a hybrid of the two to surpass MJ. There’s also a growing sentiment that if MJ played in the social media era that folks really wouldn’t **** with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom