THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AshamedPositiveKudu-size_restricted.gif

Jerry West is an 80 year old, wealthy white man originally from West Virginia. I’d bet at least 85 percent of wealthy white men in that age range are Republicans.

As long as he’s not out openly advocating for Trump, which I’ve never heard of having happened, it is what it is.

Jerry West is an 80 year old, wealthy white man originally from West Virginia. I’d bet at least 85 percent of wealthy white men in that age range are Republicans.

As long as he’s not out openly advocating for Trump, which I’ve never heard of having happened, it is what it is.
I'm not surprised that he supports Trump. Going and receiving a medal of Honor from him is a bit different, IMO, and if it was an owner from Boston or the Lakers or even Jim Dolan, then this thread would be on fire. :lol:

I'm not surprised that he supports Trump. Going and receiving a medal of Honor from him is a bit different, IMO, and if it was an owner from Boston or the Lakers or even Jim Dolan, then this thread would be on fire. :lol:

Bob Cousy got the same medal from Trump this Summer and said Trump was the “most remarkable President in his lifetime.” It was mentioned in here, but not that much.

Bob Cousy got the same medal from Trump this Summer and said Trump was the “most remarkable President in his lifetime.” It was mentioned in here, but not that much.

Ahhh I thought that J. West thing was a repost but realized it was Cousy. Y’all think he gonna invite any of the retro black players? If so, which ones do you think would accept? The community would definitely turn on them :lol:

Bob Cousy ain't the logo of the league :lol:. Nor is he someone who has played such a large role in the league after his era of ball ended. Don't think that's even close to comparable. That's why I was pretty pointed in the examples I used.

Bob Cousy ain't the logo of the league :lol:. Nor is he someone who has played such a large role in the league after his era of ball ended. Don't think that's even close to comparable. That's why I was pretty pointed in the examples I used.

Yeah, I don’t see it as different as you do, but I suppose reasonable minds can disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom