THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
656271A9-D9B1-4FCB-9F13-483C72F29DE9.jpeg

A7AE7105-E0F6-4E08-80E7-A62B2B847F50.gif

Beautiful Black family. I can see why so many here are jealous. Dwade has a beautiful Black woman as a wife, as does LeBron.

No one is beating the Mysitcs P C H P C H @bballkid11

Ssshhh, Sparks lowkey won 11 in a row at home, best team in the west. Peaking at the right time. Sparks getting they *** whooped by them right now though :lol: and this is the 2nd time in 3 meetings where the Mystics have blown them out,

but the sparks rolling. I don't see anyone knocking off Washington, but I'm a Chelsea gray Stan so I hope I'm wrong

Ssshhh, Sparks lowkey won 11 in a row at home, best team in the west. Peaking at the right time. Sparks getting they *** whooped by them right now though :lol: and this is the 2nd time in 3 meetings where the Mystics have blown them out,

but the sparks rolling. I don't see anyone knocking off Washington, but I'm a Chelsea gray Stan so I hope I'm wrong

Chelsea Gray got a lot of Reggie Jackson in her game.

The WNBA gotta catch up philosophically and get rid of these no 3 and D wings. That’s why the mystics are winning this year and the storm one last year

Chelsea Gray got a lot of Reggie Jackson in her game.

The WNBA gotta catch up philosophically and get rid of these no 3 and D wings. That’s why the mystics are winning this year and the storm one last year

She could pass though.

Also, I knew the Sparks would never be the same and the league would be ****** once they let EDD and Kristi team up. Kristi is a HOOPER with real shake and off the dribble shooting. I love the compliment to EDD, and although she can be carried away, having someone like that who can bail you out and generate something is invaluable, especially in the WNBA.

And Yeah the Sparks for the longest have been trotting out Alana Beard who's exactly that. I hateeee her. Hate that prototype of a player.

She could pass though.

Also, I knew the Sparks would never be the same and the league would be ****ed once they let EDD and Kristi team up. Kristi is a HOOPER with real shake and off the dribble shooting. I love the compliment to EDD, and although she can be carried away, having someone like that who can bail you out and generate something is invaluable, especially in the WNBA.

And Yeah the Sparks for the longest have been trotting out Alana Beard who's exactly that. I hateeee her. Hate that prototype of a player.

Chelsea Gray is almost too good of a passer. Every game I watch, she’s throwing the ball off someone’s head.

Fisher replaced Beard with TRP. So poor.

Kelsey Plum ain’t got or is laimbeer holding her back? I see the success Leilani Mitchell is having and can’t help but to wonder if Plum needs a new home

My dawg all business! You’ll never see him playing summer pick up with them sorry a******** peasants

Get Money. Kawhim Abdul-Jabber

“Taco Tuesdayyyyyyyy” F******* taco Tuesday

While LeBron out here working out with lil Bryce Maximus’ undies on, taking pictures. F******** LeBron.

Kawhi the real Kang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom