THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The low key trolling/baiting to set it off transitioned into an ether with a cherry on top passive shot to end it all.
7C5D79FC-0378-4F6C-A2E4-36C2BDEDF1B4.png

Masterful.
7C5D79FC-0378-4F6C-A2E4-36C2BDEDF1B4.png

Imagine spending day defending Cousins’ character only for him to threaten to shoot his son’s mom in the head or kill her without having to get his hands dirty.

The Kings did a number on him.

So adorable. Giving his son all the iso tools to get him blackballed from teams :smokin

The legend continues.

Melo isn’t doing anything good for his so. He was him practicing with the white man in a luxurious gym in one of the nicest buildings in Manhattan. He should teaching his son to grow up playing ball in the same environments that he did instead h/ just lining the white man’s pockets while furthering WHITE supremacy as he is BLACK balled from the league. I thought Melo was better than this but he’s not better than the misogynistic and unempathetic regulars in this thread.

Did I do that right, KHUFU KHUFU ?

Melo isn’t doing anything good for his so. He was him practicing with the white man in a luxurious gym in one of the nicest buildings in Manhattan. He should teaching his son to grow up playing ball in the same environments that he did instead h/ just lining the white man’s pockets while furthering WHITE supremacy as he is BLACK balled from the league. I thought Melo was better than this but he’s not better than the misogynistic and unempathetic regulars in this thread.

“Practicing with the white man in a luxurious gym” :lol: :rofl:

I hollered :lol:

Well said,

Brother Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom