THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

We needed this lose, to str8ten us up after getting big headed because we beat the celtics...NOW we must put everything thing back on track, because if we split the away game on weds, all the momentum comes back to the Heat.
Bulls played a great game, Bron and wade didnt show up....But Bosh did! lol

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by Klock

Heat winnin in 5.

Real talk even tho Rose won MVP

and he deserved it

Wade shoulda been on the 1st all nba team

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Not mad, ur just dumb. Heat fans say easy sweep, they lose, now its in 5, #$$*!!! Havent you watched this game, heat arent playing bad, Bulls are just playing very good d and getting boards. Dont count the heat out im still guessing that it will still be  a great series but dont deny how the bulls are playing. I have chi in 6 or 7.
laugh.gif
who the %%#% are you to lump all heat fans together? really? . i dare you find a post where me or another real fan said it was gonna be a sweep..

U know it's funny, cuz if the Heat won game 1 u and the rest of the Heat fans that didn't predict sweep, would ride on the fans that said sweep. Don't lie now....

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I don't expect the same performance game two .. I just hate sitting with a loss for 2 -3 days ..##%+ one day off and lets get back @ it
laugh.gif
Blame it on Oprah! Hahaha!
laugh.gif
...The Celtics win still must not have subsided yet for Bron, Wade and the Heat team....LBJ Gotta realize that the Bulls are not a walk in the park....Bron just disappeared in this game.. Hope the Heat play with more intensity and effort so that they can win game 2... GO HEAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

We needed this lose, to str8ten us up after getting big headed because we beat the celtics...NOW we must put everything thing back on track, because if we split the away game on weds, all the momentum comes back to the Heat.
Bulls played a great game, Bron and wade didnt show up....But Bosh did! lol
YUP.... Gotta get back to earth to realize that they still need 8 more wins to go before they can finally celebrate with a BANG.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
... i mean these fans of other teams are really rooting for the bulls... not saying yeah i hope they win... but full on im a die hard bulls fan rooting against us...
Lakers thread gets flooded with hate with just 1 regular season loss

you guys will never experience the hate lakers fans went through after game 6 of the finals
sick.gif

we got redeemed though
pimp.gif

Go to bed.
Will do.

686155e582f76b0ce61c443584a919510663aa8.gif

impressive win by us, although its only game 1

round 2 wednesday, speak to y'all then

Heat winnin in 5.

and he deserved it

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Not mad, ur just dumb. Heat fans say easy sweep, they lose, now its in 5, #$$*!!! Havent you watched this game, heat arent playing bad, Bulls are just playing very good d and getting boards. Dont count the heat out im still guessing that it will still be  a great series but dont deny how the bulls are playing. I have chi in 6 or 7.

I'm dumb, but you believe that Rose is a better player that DWade? smfhhhhh

Dogg what are you even talmbout tho?

I didn't say anything about a sweep

I said Heat winnin in 5 before GAME 1 was played ******o

and Rose shoulda been on the 2nd team all nba team.

ps. You have the worst NBA player nickname of all times as your screen name tho

Drink bleach bro

Happy Monday fellas! .... They'll play better on Wednesday and whether it won't or will be enough to get the W, I'll be with content with the effort nonetheless. Two days to regroup and rethink things ..... Coaches win and lose jobs in the Playoffs, Go get that money Spo and coach em up!!

Heat winnin in 5.

and he deserved it

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Drink bleach bro

No no my child...Heat in 6...Trust me
smokin.gif

I have NEVER failed you guys and I WON'T fail you now.

HEAT FANS...REJOICE!

I'M BACK AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE WHAT IS OURS!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Drink bleach bro

No no my child...Heat in 6...Trust me
smokin.gif

I have NEVER failed you guys and I WON'T fail you now.

HEAT FANS...REJOICE!

I'M BACK AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE WHAT IS OURS!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!
Man we missed you during The time Lebron put the DAGGER into the Celtics!

30t6p3b.gif
gotta work today.. i should be able to watch it though... i always tell my partner when the heat is playing cuz i aint gonna be doing @@$# for the first 3 hrs...

Heat winnin in 5.

and he deserved it

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Drink bleach bro

Never said rose>wade, but u say 5, watch how bulls win 1 more and you say that u called miami in 6 lol.Rose should have not been 2nd, no pg played on his level this year, You can check the pacer bulls thread ii said rose is overrated i dont even like him that much and i think people give him more credit then he deserves, but its not rose vs lebron and wade, it's Bulls vs. Heat.  P.S. Durant>wade

If we can grab some rebounds tonight i guarantee we win. Bull fans feel extra wavy after that magical performance by there team Sunday
30t6p3b.gif

i had a feeling we was gonna get out rebounded... its the lack of wade and lebron attacking... if they can attack and dish out and get other players involved or get the call im good... and if they are attacking all the time that means another heat jersey near the rim instead of 15-20ft away...

^ They just have to keep Chi out of the paint, IMO they should play haslem much more,his offense would be nonexistent and hed prolly hurt them more then help on everything but the boards, But they cant let chi get 2nd and 3rd chance oppurtunites if they want to win this game.

Bout to get a lil serious fellas...LBJ looked a lil focused in pregame...think he wants it tonight? 

Back
Top Bottom