30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Klock

Heat winnin in 5.

Real talk even tho Rose won MVP

and he deserved it

Wade shoulda been on the 1st all nba team

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Not mad, ur just dumb. Heat fans say easy sweep, they lose, now its in 5, #$$*!!! Havent you watched this game, heat arent playing bad, Bulls are just playing very good d and getting boards. Dont count the heat out im still guessing that it will still be  a great series but dont deny how the bulls are playing. I have chi in 6 or 7.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by Klock

Heat winnin in 5.

Real talk even tho Rose won MVP

and he deserved it

Wade shoulda been on the 1st all nba team

Instead of Rose

Who's mad? Lol

Not mad, ur just dumb. Heat fans say easy sweep, they lose, now its in 5, #$$*!!! Havent you watched this game, heat arent playing bad, Bulls are just playing very good d and getting boards. Dont count the heat out im still guessing that it will still be  a great series but dont deny how the bulls are playing. I have chi in 6 or 7.
laugh.gif
who the %%#% are you to lump all heat fans together? really? . i dare you find a post where me or another real fan said it was gonna be a sweep..

I was expecting to lose 1 on the first 2 games. If we win at least 1 of the 1st 2 games we'll be good.

No effort tonight by the squad ... but they'll regroup. I've seen this before and I'm confident that they'll come with better intensity! But all the credit to the Bulls for this win. They played incredible defense and completely dominated the Boards.

like i said... we better not come out to relaxed.. i dont think we were ready for their intensity.. haters coming out from no where....

I knew we would might lose game 1 but damn by 21 pts ..second chance points killed us ..smh gotta re-group

Y'all need someone else to step up besides the Big 3.

Miller, Chalmers, etc.

Where the hell is eddie house? Is he hurt?

Quick question, has Mike Miller been useful at all this season........i ask that cause i remember he was being courted by a few contending teams to be a big part off the bench.

Dont be unintelligent fans people, the #1 seed in the playoffs

protected their homecourt. Spoelstra is a good coach and will

make adjustments, they wont shoot 50% from 3 all series. Soak

in all the jabs you are getting from your fellow NT'rs and release it

on them 5 fold when the heat get back on track, they are only

scared of the greatness they know we can acheive.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

like i said... we better not come out to relaxed.. i dont think we were ready for their intensity.. haters coming out from no where....
Triz..you know better.
laugh.gif
They're going to attack every way possible. Check the Lakers thread
roll.gif
They come in packs.

its been like that for a while.. my bad... i meant to say like thumb cast... not car accident injured..
6e62dd9647c0cb5fe078d99c25cba90a-getty-103890831kc005_miami_heat_v.jpg

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Triz..you know better.
laugh.gif
They're going to attack every way possible. Check the Lakers thread
roll.gif
They come in packs.
Forreal,it's relatively quite until there's a loss
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... i mean these fans of other teams are really rooting for the bulls... not saying yeah i hope they win... but full on im a die hard bulls fan rooting against us...

I don't expect the same performance game two .. I just hate sitting with a loss for 2 -3 days ..##%+ one day off and lets get back @ it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... i mean these fans of other teams are really rooting for the bulls... not saying yeah i hope they win... but full on im a die hard bulls fan rooting against us...
Lakers thread gets flooded with hate with just 1 regular season loss

you guys will never experience the hate lakers fans went through after game 6 of the finals
sick.gif

we got redeemed though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
Lakers thread gets flooded with hate with just 1 regular season loss

you guys will never experience the hate lakers fans went through after game 6 of the finals
sick.gif

we got redeemed though
pimp.gif

Go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom