The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

So we posting here tonight if no new thread is made?

Yep.

I got banned too.

I never would have thought that I could get banned for speaking in code about a gigantic story like that, but I guess it goes to show the level to which things are sanitized on NT these days.

Oh well.

Last edited:
Im confused. Why is the wwe network sending me my membership is almost up emails when i havent even paid for the last month yet?

Did they switch it to 5 month commitment instead of 6?

Yep.

I got banned too.

I never would have thought that I could get banned for speaking in code about a gigantic story like that, but I guess it goes to show the level to which things are sanitized on NT these days.

Oh well.

Bro hug.
Together we will get by.

*talib get by plays in the background as we hug it out no dc gay stuff*

Last edited:
Nitro is on the network now :smokin

Contemplating starting with 1995 and watching nitro in order with the ppvs but I havent seen a single WCW ppv before 95 so I am at a crossroads :lol:

So we posting here tonight if no new thread is made?
Yep.

I got banned too.

Oh well.
I honestly was trying to figure out what the hell y'all were talking about.
laugh.gif

I thought it was wrestling related.

I knew about the JLaw thing, but I didn't know the events of yesterday was so widespread. I could see how my "
nerd.gif
" could be misconstrued though.

Oh well.

Started watching Monday Night Wars

SO DAMN GOOD

The animosity between Bishoff and Flair in the "Mistakes on the Battlefield" episode, danngggggg 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom