The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

All of the Nitros from 1995 and 1996 are now up.
eek.gif
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

Can someone please start a new weekly wrestling thread?..I can't bear 3 hrs of Raw without my NTWT brethren..

Nonsense how we have a thread dedicated to eating butt open but folks make a couple of jokes and it's the apocalypse.

Man didn't even realize I was banned from the other thread till today. Can't watch raw by myself posting here tonight until a new thread is made. Somebody pm 4w to make a new thread

Ultimo Dragon WCW theme also slept on

Watching the first nitro after Hog Wild, can't recall the date but the description says Sting & Luger v. Outsiders for first time live on Nitro

Yo, I was a full fledged WCW kid at this time. I was like 6 years old, WCW to the core. To the core. As anti WWF as anyone in America.

Loving this trip down memory lane.

It was said once in the thread :lol: whatever. Think I'm gonna rewatch some Bryan's matches from this year today. Miss watching him work.

:lol: at ppl being banned over the eagle joke. I dont understand it, it must be an inside joke and idk wanna know it cause I aint trying to be banned outta the only thread I post on anymore lol. Seems like imma miss Raw tonight tho, seems like I'll most likely be out somewhere. If its anything like last weeks than I wont eem care. That jawn was horrible

My bad, I meant the older Raws. For a while they were putting up a bunch of Raws from 1995 every week, but they've been stuck on August 1995 for a few weeks now.

I been waiting for them to eventually start putting a bunch of Raws from 96 and 97 up. They have a few from that time but its only 1 from 96 and 2 from 97 that they have up there

My bad, I meant the older Raws. For a while they were putting up a bunch of Raws from 1995 every week, but they've been stuck on August 1995 for a few weeks now.

I been waiting for them to eventually start putting a bunch of Raws from 96 and 97 up. They have a few from that time but its only 1 from 96 and 2 from 97 that they have up there
Word I've been waiting for the full log too. Would rather watch the Raws leading up to the PPVs as well than just the PPV.

I've watched every raw from 93 up until the last one they put up in 95.

Its kinda cool seeing Todd pettingil promoting the original in your house, and how they were only $14.99 to order back then.

Back
Top Bottom