The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Was watching the 3rd episode of the Monday Night Wars doc last night and I'm glad they gave ECW some credit. They been doing the stuff WCW & WWE was doing later on. It woulda been wild if Heyman had the money McMahon & Turner had to see how things woulda turned out. It woulda been like a wrestling World War lol

Also whats the best matches from NXT?
Trying to get into it but I aint like the weekly show, they dont catch my attention and its not like I only watch WWE style matches & stuff either

Cesaro/zayn 1 was amazing. 1 of the best matches last year any promotion. Also cesaro/regal on the last nxt show of 2013 was a crash course in phycology.

Yea I heard that the Zayn vs Cesaro match was good, what episode is that tho? Its from Arrival show right?
And is that it? I've seen Neville & Zayns stuff from their pasts so when I seen them in NXT they felt watered down to the point where I didnt even wanna watch them especially Zayn. They should just let em keep the El Generico gimmick again lol

Arrival is zayn/cesaro 2 not the 2 out of 3 falls. That's on nxt from I think end of August 2013

Edit: I don't know how to embed

Last edited:
I like Zayn's current gimmick more than I thought I would. Hopefully one day they let him do double work as Zayn and Generico.

What is his gimmick :lol: ??? I asked in the thread I'm banned from but no response. Cool white boy with the hootie and the blowfish entrance?

So he's wrestling's ryu then?

He'll be a jobber on the main roster sadly us champ at most.

Listening to that mlw podcast got me tight lat night. They wanted dbry to do that job to Brock to kill him off. That's why he elected to get the second surgery

Last edited:
I mean, he's got a mountain to climb to be where he should be, but I think he'll be ok. He reminds me of Bryan in the way that through his work and energy, he's gonna get pushed regardless of what the brass thinks of him personally.

That's lame man, you can't have Bryan be fed to Brock. Stupid as hell man. Why they always trying to hold this dude down and kill his buzz? Don't they like making money?

Last edited:
Zayn with out a doubt will get over with the main roster crowd but I just can't see them giving him the strap like they did to Bryan. Reigns will be a 3x champ with the same 5 moves before zayn even sniffs the main event picture.

Konnan was saying that his peoples told him that officials where going around throwing dirt on dbry's name. Talking about how how could he be champ he's to small ugly etc etc...

Last edited:
Lex Luger is a lame son of a gun man lemme tell u

I use to have his wrestling buddy :lol:. Are you calling him lame for his wrestling persona or all the extracurricular stuff?

Both. Aside from the Torture Rack dude is like a Jack Swagger+ or a Sheamus-. Plus Elizabeth :frown:

Observation from Nitro: they did a good job of making WCW's ring look WWF size with their camera angles

Dean Malenko v. Lord Steven Regal match from Nitro 8.19.1996 is a cool little match. For those of you who don't have the network.

Both. Aside from the Torture Rack dude is like a Jack Swagger+ or a Sheamus-. Plus Elizabeth
frown.gif
Nah, he had more character than Swagger and Sheamus.  He was like in the middle of Ultimate Warrior and Chris Masters
laugh.gif
.  I didn't care for what he did outside of the ring either.

Back
Top Bottom