The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Now this thing starting to pick up 
pimp.gif

Man I miss JR too damn much man. He would connect the dots on things that come off as unclear

Man I'm pretty pissed I missed this ppv session with you guys..Had some personal issues come up and couldn't take part..I WILL be here for it next week..

Hope all is well fam. 

This gonna be the summer of the Network.

It's getting better as the hours go bye..I have to take about 9 pills a day to basically be able to function and I've started a new medicine that just jacks my system up and it's hard to get used to..So I'm hoping by next week my body will be running better and I won't miss out..Thanks for the concern af1..

It's getting better as the hours go bye..I have to take about 9 pills a day to basically be able to function and I've started a new medicine that just jacks my system up and it's hard to get used to..So I'm hoping by next week my body will be running better and I won't miss out..Thanks for the concern af1..
Damn man, thats crazy. My PM is always open. I know we just internet buddies but sometimes the best person to talk to is a complete stranger. Best wishes.

Feel better Stinger!

Not sure if intentional or not, but anyone else notice Mankind gets undressed as the night progressed, he went from being fully suited to just his normal wrestling gear. Perhaps it was symbolism to show that he wasn't the Corporate Chosen One.

Back
Top Bottom