The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

How would yall rate Ken Shamrock as wrestler? Sure, he was an amazing MMAist but how good was he in the (wrestling) ring?

I'd give him a 7/10 as a wrestler. Really athletic, adopted to the WWF/Strong Style really well but nothing really memorable from him.

The Rock & HHH midcard feud was everything back in their NOD vs. DX days

That Ladder match at Summerslam was the goods

That pop for Rocky on that rollup man. And to think, that's just the beginnning of his rise

Oh this was after their Summerslam Match because Trips did tear his knee up and was gone for the summer/fall.

This was a little before his full on transformation into a true demon

Last edited:
This was a little before his full on transformation into a true demon

Had nightmares as a kid the Raw when he converted Mideon by "cutting his wrists" and making him drink the "blood"

I swear I'm remembering this correctly

Corporate Ministry storyline was
pimp.gif

I loved how Kane was a slightly more athletic version of Taker.

Man both these dudes in their prime were revolutionary. 7 foot monsters doing athletic things 7 footers shouldnt be doing

Anyone remember how Taker was involved in that one television show on the USA Network? Where he was the villain. I remember this one scene where he went into this house and this dude tried throwing a cue ball at him and he caught it and crushed it in his hand. 

Trying to remember what that was. 

Anyone remember how Taker was involved in that one television show on the USA Network? Where he was the villain. I remember this one scene where he went into this house and this dude tried throwing a cue ball at him and he caught it and crushed it in his hand. 

Trying to remember what that was. 

I remember too, came on after Sunday Night Heat one Sunday in '99 if I'm not mistaken. Forgot the name also, but ended up watching Sci-Fi all night thinking that he was guest starting on every show that night :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom