The "#%... Who Has Ever Done This?

The real question is, who has held in a fart during a suck job..... that is by far the worse thing ever.. u want to relax and enjoy the suction but theres a protein fart knocking on the door and you need to release but theres another release you're waiting on and if you hold in the gas you're gona hold in the other and if you fart your girl's gona probably throw up on you and then your night is ruined. 

I've done it once before.
I was hitting a chick from the back who had, apparently, dropped a deuce not too long before. I guess she didn't wipe good enough, every pump, I got a wiff of that upwind. I promise I tried to work through, but eventually, I got to a point where I couldn't take anymore.
damn bro, i dont know what to say.
JhYBZo.gif

Straight limp status. This why I prefer to wait until she's out of the shower.
roll.gif

yea my ex, tried to teach her to work her hips when she was on top instead of jackhammering my ****, that is the worst feeling when a girl just jumps up and down on the d, main reason i stay away from strip clubs

I have tried this countless times. Always say they legs get tired :smh:

Never faked it. Never been with s chick that horrible. I will get my real nut off everytime. Sometimes you gotta just zone out into a world of fantasy lol

word. i do it when i get good tickets to a broadway show.

or sometimes when i just wanna get some sleep.

ducktales galore...

i dont understand the pump fake though?

if my ish goes down, its down

if its up, ima get mines

[COLOR=#red]Usually when I'm drunk.

After 45 mins of ******g a chick out of pure hate and frustration you just have to throw in the towel. Just make a fake moan, wipe the sweat off your forehead, and accept the fact that you aren't getting a nut.

Feels bad.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I've never faked it, I usually take a while, but I always make sure I get mine :pimp:

I've never faked it even though I've been drunk numerous times while smashing and can't bust :smh:. The P ends up drying up after a while. No lube ftl

Never did it.

Didnt even know guys did that, always thought it was a chic thing.

If I aint gonna bust, I'll let her know she owes me one and keep it moving.

Meh, I've done this. When you get past 2+ times in the same "session", whether she has gotten hers or not, it's bound to happen. I remember one of my friends telling me he faked it once with his gf. He said he was just pumping away and just got tired, so he did some kind of yell, started kicking his legs back and forth, rolled over and quickly tossed the condom away. I was rollin man :lol:

I have done this. Chick went straight to busness. I noticed she smelled funny and I just couldn't get into it. Faked it, hurried up and threw the condom out.. Took the L.. :smh:

Anyone who has ever drank too much whiskey or has had sex while coked out has done this. fact.

Back
Top Bottom