The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

The hotel manager is sort of a gravity point in this, between the guy last season whose name now escapes me and this girl. They’re gonna do that each season.

Do I have to watch season 1 or can i just start season 2? Been reading season 2 is real good in comparison and that it's kind of an anthology series. So trying to skip watching 1 if I'm able to.

Do I have to watch season 1 or can i just start season 2? Been reading season 2 is real good in comparison and that it's kind of an anthology series. So trying to skip watching 1 if I'm able to.
Yeah you’re fine. Go back and watch S1 after though.

S1 sets you up for the type of comedy/awkwardness of the show.

“I was gone for one ******* night, and you did molly with hookers?”

Lol

So daphnes trainer is the father of her son?
I just took that as Daphne telling Harper why she stays with Cameron despite knowing what he does: her kids. I don’t think there’s any “trainer” in her life. I could’ve interpreted that wrong though.

Thats what i initially thought but the way she mentioned the trainer having blonde hair and big blue eyes then showing her that lol.

I think harper didnt get it cuz she was drunk.

And she tells her to get her own "trainer"

Thats what i initially thought but the way she mentioned the trainer having blonde hair and big blue eyes then showing her that lol.

I think harper didnt get it cuz she was drunk.

And she tells her to get her own "trainer"
Yeah took me a sec, but my wife called it out immediately. Interesting wrinkle.

Greg is the cowboy. Could be totally wrong. Or Greg and Quentin are scheming to kill Tanya for her $$$ and make it look like a suicide. Madame Butterfly ends with a suicide.

Last edited:
Guy with Jennifer Coolidge

1770A606-C008-4A27-95B3-3CEDF534F6F1.gif
3A28294F-9E7B-47BF-AC3A-672501DA5D5E.gif
C36E0D49-16FA-4969-9086-B053031E6697.gif

Only 2 more episodes? Wow, I really have no idea who ends up dead. So many damn possibilities. I just hope it isn’t the ladies of the night—they’re surprisingly the least vexing characters lol.

On a related note, Harper, Ethan, Cameron and Daphne all deserve endless throat punches. My disgust for every single one of them is approaching Skyler from BB levels. :lol: :smh:

Mia gonna kill the piano player and leave him floating so she can have the job full time.

Back
Top Bottom