The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

Yeah I don’t know if I can come away with the thought that Portia is a trash person after what happened.

Maybe just dumb for messing with Albie :lol:

My questions is did anything happen between Ethan and Daphne when they walked to that part of the resort where she hadn't been yet? (most likely right?)
**** and I need answers from Greg too lmao.

Lucia is a savage, Albie acting like it was nothing lol. How far was the airport for Portia to walk to lol.

Son acted like he paid for a pack of Pepsi and remembered he left it at the grocery store. Zero ****s given about losing dads 50k

Pops called it too, he’s gonna get taken for everything in life until he smartens up.

Speaking of pops, he made out pretty well. Son already did the favor for him and talked him up to mom. Probably patched that up, all the while banging hookers and absolutely having no intentions of changing.

Season 3 gotta be Greg on the run…

Not going be hard to connect things back to him

I'm done with Greg, I get that he needs his karma but I'd rather not know what happened with Tanya's money assuming he has it, than have a storyline that we all know would end up with him getting killed anyway.

If it's in India, I would like to see Dev Patel lead a S3 cast... he comes from a Gujrati household even if he's British. He would kill at this body language show. I would like to see him if it's not in India as well. But he jumps out.

I'm done with Greg, I get that he needs his karma but I'd rather not know what happened with Tanya's money assuming he has it, than have a storyline that we all know would end up with him getting killed anyway.

Would explain how we end up in India

But it wouldn’t be hard to connect the dots

And Portia probably runs to the police once she’s back.. a billion died on foreign soil, going be a huge story.. plus what went down and whatever those guys were involved in

The stuff of lifetime movies and true crime stuff

If it's in India, I would like to see Dev Patel lead a S3 cast... he comes from a Gujrati household even if he's British. He would kill at this body language show. I would like to see him if it's not in India as well. But he jumps out.

I think it’s gonna be Maldives

E40AD066-CD28-4431-AB4B-50C726241E1A.jpeg

I think it went down with Ethan and daphne

but Ethan stopped whatever was happening with Cameron and Harper

Crazy that Sabrina Impacciatore is like 54. She looked early 40s in the show.

S1 left me unsatisfied, S2 was much more fulfilling but I still feel like something was missing. It seems the writers are doing this on purpose, to leave it up to our own interpretations.

Crazy that Sabrina Impacciatore is like 54. She looked early 40s in the show.

S1 left me unsatisfied, S2 was much more fulfilling but I still feel like something was missing. It seems the writers are doing this on purpose, to leave it up to our own interpretations.

i get what they were saying with the cheating stuff and other little things

the other characters don’t really know so we get the different points of view int he arguments or when stuff is happening

i get what they were saying with the cheating stuff and other little things

the other characters don’t really know so we get the different points of view int he arguments or when stuff is happening

Yea, I guess this is the way they want us to consume this their content.

Back
Top Bottom