The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

My whole thing with her death are there not clearly stairs at the back of that boat she could’ve walked down and then just try to stretch over to the dinghy?

She made it seem like the only way was over the side :lol:

Also Portia pretty trash too.

Achilles cock :rofl: :rofl: F. Murray Abraham stayed with the wild lines.

Mike White's unclear answers about if Cameron banged Harper and the word usage for Ethan and Daphne banging actually just pissed me off :lol: :smh:

Sounds like they going to India for s3

Last edited:
Next season will be in DR. A bunch of characters getting 86’d from tainted drinks. Hopefully not Grandpa, he still needs to get his.

url

Albie at dinner

It was cool.

I thought I really didn't like the fact that I disliked almost every character for s1 but ended up liking how it all came together.

This season there was less dislike of characters and a bit more apathy for them. I don't like how some things concluded at all. I really didn't care for some of these storylines so even as I could tell they were wrapping things up when it ended I was still like that was it? A bit unsatisfied.

Nailed it nailed it nailed it. You just described word for word my exact feelings and reactions from the finale.

My questions is did anything happen between Ethan and Daphne when they walked to that part of the resort where she hadn't been yet? (most likely right?)
**** and I need answers from Greg too lmao.

Lucia is a savage, Albie acting like it was nothing lol. How far was the airport for Portia to walk to lol.

Honestly, and it could be from my own experience with **** but i don’t think Harper and Ethan’s boy hooked up. She did everything out of spite/to make him jealous and make him come looking for them.

Ethan definitely smashed Daphne on that beach. She’s already let it known she sleeps around.

Tonya’s death was hilarious. Perfect ending for her character.

Albie smh. No words man.

The amount of time between disappearing and Ethan trying to open the chained door…Aubrey at the very least played just the tip. If not, she fully intended on getting railed when she let a drunk frat boy rapist into her room and locked her husband out.

great series. season two storytelling was vastly improved from the first. faster character development too. they got in a lot of info in a few short enjoyable episodes. that's not easy

Lucia and Ethan won. Albie had to learn that lesson the hard way. Tanya went out in spectacular Tanya fashion LOL
I think the dad gave up the 50k not just so Albie would vouch for him but also so he could learn a lesson about the “pros” early. He made that comment about him being an easy mark. Rather take the bullet than have his son learn the very hard way later in life.

The White Lotus star Jennifer Coolidge has weighed in on Tanya McQuoid’s checkout from the hit HBO series.

Her response when creator Mike White first told her his plans for her heiress character? ‘What? What? Oh, come on, Mike. Really?’

Coolidge hopes, at the same time, that Greg will get his comeuppance, whether it’s depicted in The White Lotus Season 3 or not: ‘My hope for Greg is that he ends up in some horrific jail somewhere. I think dying would be just too good, too easy for him,’ says Coolidge. ‘He’s a really creepy guy and was plotting this woman’s murder. From the beginning, he saw a woman with a lot of money and wanted to take it from her, and take her life. So, I think he deserves a terrible fate.’”

-Deadline

I have no issues with the ending. Tanya being who she is it made perfect sense for her to die the way she did. All I said was yup, makes sense when she fell. Mind you, she saw the hitman come up the ladder on the ship so she knew there was another way to get off.

Albie learned an expensive lesson, personally I don't know if it was worth 50k though. I guess if you have it like that it doesn't matter.

Does anyone think Cameron knows the kid isn't his? In the scene where Daphne is on the phone with her son, she calls Cam to come speak to the kid. You see his face in the mirror and he's reluctant to do so. He almost seems irritated and doesn't want to be bothered. That is a strange reaction for a parent to have, especially when they've been away from their kids for almost a week. Lastly, he puts on this fake happy face before going into the room, like he's become accustomed to doing so. That whole scene struck me as weird , so I was wondering if anyone else noticed it and thought he might know that isn't his child.

great season, love just 7 eps....keep it tight!

i'm surprised one of the guys didnt die....

Portia?? mad cold you don't call the police soon as you get your phone?!?!.....and you get basically told your boss is dead and you're getting digits???? yikes her and greg are the villains of season 2

greg better not get any $!

do you guys stay to the end? mike white had some insight at end

over 50k to this chick wow.....bet she didnt have a pimp...

I think Portia was shook from what Jack told her about how powerful those guys are. Besides, her getting involved could potentially put her in the crosshairs of this powerful entity. I think it's more about fear than her being a trash person. The scene at the airport of her putting on the shades, looked like she was trying to hide/conceal herself just in case.

My questions is did anything happen between Ethan and Daphne when they walked to that part of the resort where she hadn't been yet? (most likely right?)
**** and I need answers from Greg too lmao.

Lucia is a savage, Albie acting like it was nothing lol. How far was the airport for Portia to walk to lol.

I think Ethan did something with her only because he was jealous and wanted to get back at Cameron for pushing up on his wife. He still thinks more happened, and it's ******* with him big time. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't cheat on Harper, but in this situation I have a feeling he needed to do so in order to get past what happened with Harper and Cameron. There is no way their marriage would last if he continued to feel the way he did.

Honestly, and it could be from my own experience with **** but i don’t think Harper and Ethan’s boy hooked up. She did everything out of spite/to make him jealous and make him come looking for them.

Ethan definitely smashed Daphne on that beach. She’s already let it known she sleeps around.

Tonya’s death was hilarious. Perfect ending for her character.

Albie smh. No words man.

You could be right, she could've been playing a desperate game to make him jealous in the hopes that he'd find her desirable again. She asked if he's attracted to her and he said I love you. That is a huge red flag, also, they've been there a week and still haven't had sex. How can you be in such a beautiful country away from the daily pressures of life, and still not smash your wife? They needed something to spice their relationship up, and jealousy could've been what the dr ordered. Some people are like that, they don't recognize what's in front of them because they get comfortable. But the moment someone else starts showing their partner attention they begin to look at them with a different lens.

I think they clearly crossed a line. A husband knows his wife, a wife knows her husband. If your personality change all of a sudden, something is clearly off. They did a good job showing Harper being a drag all show then all of a sudden she's all flighty and jokey.

Back
Top Bottom