The White Lotus - HBO Max Series - Season 3 Update

1670807224264.png

Watching the first episode you only see one set of legs and they’re pale, so we know at least 1 of the pale characters died there. Multiple bodies though.

Daphne swam up on whoever it was, and she acted like she didn’t recognize he or she, she reacted like she just found a dead body floating.

I wish they made it more clear about who banged.

I’m still not sure if Theo banged Aubrey or not.

They made it wild clear Asian dude banged the wife on the beach though.

This son is such a simp.

That soon to be ex-wife definitely banging somebody else :lol:

She killing everybody :rofl: :rofl:

Guess the obvious choice was obvious.

Last edited:
Last episode of Season 2 was BANANAS. What did you think?
It was cool.

I thought I really didn't like the fact that I disliked almost every character for s1 but ended up liking how it all came together.

This season there was less dislike of characters and a bit more apathy for them. I don't like how some things concluded at all. I really didn't care for some of these storylines so even as I could tell they were wrapping things up when it ended I was still like that was it? A bit unsatisfied.

Last edited:
great season, love just 7 eps....keep it tight!

i'm surprised one of the guys didnt die....

Portia?? mad cold you don't call the police soon as you get your phone?!?!.....and you get basically told your boss is dead and you're getting digits???? yikes her and greg are the villains of season 2

greg better not get any $!

do you guys stay to the end? mike white had some insight at end

over 50k to this chick wow.....bet she didnt have a pimp...

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much for mentioning that Mike White provided insight/gave an aftershow. I didn’t know and probably wouldn’t have ever known. I gotta check that out! 🔥

Loved it, taking the chance to have good endings instead of bad for Albie/Portia, Harper/Ethan, even Cameron/Daphne (lol at her all good at the layover after discovering a dead body).

Decent way to get rid of Tanya, probably the best outcome for enjoyment of her two-season arc

Back
Top Bottom