The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
pimp.gif
At the new track. Had to get the Weeknd only version though
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Earned it is #1 on the Billboard top 40 hits or whatever the chart is called too :pimp:.

Last edited:
Son is EATING right now, knew he'd get to his level but I didn't realize how much 50 Shades Of Gray would put him on so quickly.

I pickup my mom and grandma from church today and Earned It comes on the radio. Mom turns the radio up and of course doesn't know who it is, but loves the song. I tell her who it is and then she says she's a fan.

I told her if you only knew the true nature of his music, you wouldn't be a fan.

Might Not in the car 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Got a couple girls shootin' movies on the mattress
Then I hit the booth, make the ************' soundtrack
Then I play it back on the eighty-inch plasma
Then I get 'em faded off that super fantastic
Roll that grandmaster, smell it through the plastic
Nobody can handle me, I'm gone when the ****'s too strong

Puts me on that next level

Did you guys check out the mixtape from the XO dude Belly? Up for days. Might Not is one of the tracks on it. I'm giving it a spin. It's cool so far. Good music to get faded to :smokin

Song has been on repeat these past few days. On the Playlist I have "Drink on Us" then "might not", gets me hyped.

In case you see something about an album date...

This is perfect timing.. I'm quitting my job and don't start my new one til June.. I got a lot of free time :pimp:
I get laid off at the end of June and don't start back up until December :pimp:.

Last edited:
In case you see something about an album date...

I get laid off at the end of June and don't start back up until December :pimp: .
You gonna be picking up unemployment bro? Shiiii I would be heading to Vegas a few times until December :lol:
Yeah man I get it every year, best job ever :lol:. Along with some under the table income so it's like I'm still getting paid twice a week when I'm not actually working :smokin. Me and 3 friends also rented a beach house from Memorial Day-end of Sept. Plenty of time for some good times :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Yeah man I get it every year, best job ever
laugh.gif
. Along with some under the table income so it's like I'm still getting paid twice a week when I'm not actually working
smokin.gif
. Me and 3 friends also rented a beach house from Memorial Day-end of Sept. Plenty of time for some good times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jesus man. You're flourishing.. you're telling me you have a beach house from May til September?? 
eek.gif

We need this music man

Last edited:
Universal had them boys locked in a hotel in NYC all weekend. Album almost done

Abel dating a bad lil junt from Toronto :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom