The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of GBIT90s, I love love LOVE that cut. Acquainted is a good song, but 90s is so pimpish. I also prefer the melody on 90s.

With that said, I've never heard the mashup of the two...

If GTG wasn't on it...
GTG is GREAT. The whole vibe of it is 
nthat.gif
never thought abel is the type to go fishing & fail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/uDwCBM5a4W
— sarah (@tesfayeexotwod) March 19, 2016
^^^ Hilarious 
roll.gif

Yeah I don't mind the beginning of glass table girls actually I kind of like it, but the end is awful. Turrrrrrible

Last edited:
Think we went full circle. We know questioning HOB??? :smh:

GTG is one of my favorites. That transition :smokin

Last edited:
HOB really has some weak moments lyrically but it started the metaphorical (or literal depending on who you are) drug and alcohol induced binge we all came to appreciate

I personally don't think HOB has any weak points outside of the rapping. I personally don't mind the rapping

The other tapes have more "weak points" to me

Last edited:
"A year ago, The Weeknd premiered The Hills at SXSW. It's now 7x Platinum & has peaked at #1 for six weeks in a row. "

Last edited:
Just went back and re-read the first few pages in this thread when HOB dropped. Lol, it's great! So much love.

Nothing sounded like it. It was so dope - a new sound. The praise this tape got was all warranted and well deserved. While I don't listen to Abel's music much now, this will go down as one of, if not the, best r&b mixtapes ever.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom