The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can't eem fault him for it. Anyone's plan is to get rich

He still gives us the Might Not's and the Low Life's and the Pass That's.... it sucks but at least we still get glimpses 

I'm good on that :lol: dude is gonna turn into the artist where u don't even download their stuff anymore u just hear it when u hear it :smh:

Don't most of you love KL? 1 album with mixed content and y'all are out? 1 album of 5 when he's made it a point to have each project sound different from the last. I like a majority of BBTM so I guess I can't relate to the pain in this thread

Unless he starts becoming ne-yo or some ish I'm sure I'll still listen. Bound to always be at least one song I like.

mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm keeping hope alive for the next project. He already pulled in the pop/mainstream audience. Maybe he'll go back to making that real ****.
I hope so

Can't eem fault him for it. Anyone's plan is to get rich

He still gives us the Might Not's and the Low Life's and the Pass That's.... it sucks but at least we still get glimpses 

I'll take the majority of BBTM over all those except Low Life.

I'm looking forward to the next retail album. The commercial influence wasn't what hurt BBTM.

It was the lack of cohesiveness and the parts of it that were overly forced - songs that were too soft, features that feel like x artist ft. The Weeknd.

A mix of ICFMF/In the Night type of tracks for the radio and As You Are/Acquainted type tracks would be A1.

Last edited:
If able dropped a mixtape with only him features it would be more [emoji]128293[/emoji] than BBTM

Back
Top Bottom