The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Birds Pt. 2 will probably always be my favorite Weeknd song. I became an instant fan with that track.

Dios mio if I ever heard The Host live.... I may say f my job and tell the person next to me to pass dat s***
The Host 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Gonna have to check out my old videos from his early shows in LA and aoC and see if he performed any of those

I know for sure he did enemy at the observatory

I just saw the low life performance. Lol they were both feelin themselves. Confidence on another level. But they did good IMO

Love the old Weeknd.

And I like the new weeknd.

At the end of the day I understand dudes have to do what they have to do. In situations like this I refer to Jay's "Moment of Clarity" verse 2. They all have a choice to make.

Is Wicked Games his magnum opus?

I was watching a video I recorded at Barclays of the closing of the show, and I was reminded of the energy I felt during that song. It was unlike any other feeling the entire night.

Personally, wish I could see Coming Down performed live, but Wicked Games gave me chills.
Wicked Games truly is something special live.

Every time I've seen him live he takes an already exceptional performance to a whole different level with that one song. 

His magnum opus is the 5 track opening sequence to Kiss Land though. 

Last edited:
Dude used to sing about popping molly and running train on o's. Now he chilling with the Prime Minister and the President at the White House
o-SOPHIE-GRGOIRETRUDEAU-900.jpg

He did kind of sell out... At least he sold out on his own terms. But honestly that was his plan from the get go.

Can't eem fault him for it. Anyone's plan is to get rich

He still gives us the Might Not's and the Low Life's and the Pass That's.... it sucks but at least we still get glimpses 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom