The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I remember playing the live version as pre game music for like 2 months with my friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Live version>

Lowkey

Last edited:
Happy HOB day. :pimp:

First time I heard it he remained me of Prince. Wicked Games is Prince all day. I knew dude was a genius. It was the first time in a long time a new R&B artist was that raw and that honest.

I smashed this freak to the album. The Morning came on and she said "If I was still stripping I would dance to this" next thing I know she giving me the sloppy and it was popping. Great memories. Summer 2011 was a great time. :pimp:

And Glass Tables Girls always been great. I don't know what the hell y'all talkin bout. :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe it's been 5 years already since HOB dropped. My homie put my on the mixtape a few weeks after it dropped and I couldn't stop playing it. Came out the year I turned 21 too. Good times. Classic mixtape that has def survived the test of time.

Yea man it blew my mind when I found out today's the 5th year anniversary we were introduced to the R&B beast known as Abel :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Him and Frank Oceans tapes made that such a great summer :smokin.

HOB is still his magnum opus imo

993565_993557327359238_4321732997901249174_n.jpg

Happy 5 year anniversary to "House of Balloons".
Can't believe this mixtape dropped 5 years ago!
This is easily one of my favorite projects of all time. The whole vibe of it resonates with my life and means a lot to me. 
Who would've thought that this mixtape would lead into something so much bigger!? 
nthat.gif

In my opinion, cover to cover, the whole tape is flawless and still gives me chills with every listen.

happy 5th HOB :pimp:

the HOB tees are on backorder. Still not sure if I want the white or black one. I'll wait till this weekend to cop.

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127968[/emoji][emoji]127968[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji]

Wtf I went to checkout for the small XO long sleeve for my girl and it sold out. So just copped 2 of the black shirts. The back is kinda dope. Tiny message on the 5

GTG really isn't cringe worthy when you take it for what it is, a drug induced **** talking tirade. He not even really rapping. :lol:

GTG flaws fits into HOB the song and tape perfectly at the time, still do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom