The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The savagery isn't as strong as it was back in the days of Wicked Games, but it's here fams.

Real Life is talking to me right now. This joint has me feeling like my new relationship is bound to fail. :smh: :lol:

Real Life is extremely underrated.

i like kotf
frown.gif
Doesn't everybody?

751 replies....ummm im assuming it leaked :lol:

Will download tonight. I guess its good to hear positive reviews but i need to hear the regulars of this threads opinions. Will read the last 15 pages i missed later today

Can't believe he is playing the verizon center in DC. How did he pull a venue that size. Travis in a stadium is going to be strange.

Can't help you there, bruva. I don't think the citi presale needs a code. I hope it doesn't.

how are you gon look at your son and tell him you bought meet and greet tickets. 
???

Most of the dudes on NT would do the same thing if it was Kanye or anyone else. 

I legit listen to Abel every day so it's something I wanted to do. 

I would use that same money on some shoes...

A cool memory > Some sneakers.

how are you gon look at your son and tell him you bought meet and greet tickets. 
???

Most of the dudes on NT would do the same thing if it was Kanye or anyone else. 

I legit listen to Abel every day so it's something I wanted to do. 

I would use that same money on some shoes...

A cool memory > Some sneakers.
i'm just joking. I got no hate. I heard he's a cool guy in person, soft spoken though and shakes hands like a girl.

Back
Top Bottom