The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just finished listening...

First run through... It's a solid project for sure. But definitely it's different. 

Going to need to play through it a lot more to truly say the full opinion. 

Will post a track by track review soon 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I want his next album to have nothing but bass drops when the hooks come in like The Hills and Prisoner. 10 tracks. Same formula. I want it.

I want his next album to have nothing but bass drops when the hooks come in like The Hills and Prisoner. 10 tracks. Same formula. I want it.

I'm not mad at this at all. I'd have whiplash by the end of the album though :lol:

Im at a metal show in Oakland. This band called Silent Pilot just did a cover of ICFMF. I'm on my mobile so I can't provide the best but in my sig which has my Twitter I just tweet video'd it

Im at a metal show in Oakland. This band called Silent Pilot just did a cover of ICFMF. I'm on my mobile so I can't provide the best but in my sig which has my Twitter I just tweet video'd it
I listened to their recorded version and it's decent. A little generic sounding, but the singer has  a nice voice.

Dammit........ Its happening. I'm starting to like this entire thing. Even Angel is getting entire plays. Caught myself subconsciously noddin to ICFMF when I forgot to skip it too. 
laugh.gif

I knew you all would end up digging it. Your best bets ways always to listen objectively and not expect anything from the past to reemerge. The album is dope overall.

I love this album mane. And I have been a fan since the HOB days :smokin
Kissland was trash doe

I love this album mane. And I have been a fan since the HOB days
smokin.gif

Kissland was trash doe
Loving BBTM and saying KL is trash is the type of stuff that make the world go round 

As mindblowing to me as that statement is, I'm happy everyone thinks and processes things differently. Prime example right here

Last edited:
The savagery isn't as strong as it was back in the days of Wicked Games, but it's here fams.

Real Life is talking to me right now. This joint has me feeling like my new relationship is bound to fail. :smh: :lol:

Still convinced you all are listening to a different song than I am when it comes to:

Trash-
KotF :x
Tears in the rain :x

Flames-
Heaven or Las Vegas :smokin :smokin
Wanderlust :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
All this Wanderlust and Kissland disrespect in here. :smh:

That album rarely gets replay from me, but it's pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom