The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lmaoo I remember a beach vacation with a bunch of my friends (all hillbillies, wannabe yuppies, from a country town). but word there was a crazy party out first night with just a ton green and other enhancers and drink and I remember waking up with my ex at like 7am with like bodies piled across this house but the morning was bumping. it was so perfect, went out on the porch and burned with like 4 of my friends to the sun rising and what not. by far solidified what he makes music for

Why didn't this dude but The Birds Interlude on the Thursday tape or Trilogy?
mean.gif

The transition from the Interlude to Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 would have been ungodly.
sick.gif

Honestly, not sure I could date someone that doesnt like his music. Most people that listen to his music are not about that life - so it really doesn't mean anything if they're fans. More importantly, I bump his music all the time. She'd hate my guts if she didn't like his music and I bumped it as religiously as I do. Just wouldn't work logistically lol

Why didn't this dude but The Birds Interlude on the Thursday tape or Trilogy? :smh:

The transition from the Interlude to Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 would have been ungodly. :x

Not perfect but I ended up making a "complete" version of The Birds. Interlude was screwed/slightly edited by pj04 then I transitioned the rest. The first part is just like he does it live.

It's 12 minutes long but might be cool for some of yall to throw on iTunes.

http://www.sharebeast.com/4eruykl22urr

Why didn't this dude but The Birds Interlude on the Thursday tape or Trilogy? :smh:

The transition from the Interlude to Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 would have been ungodly. :x

YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!

WE COULDN'T HANDLE THAT!!!

IT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED US!!!!!!!!

:smh: :x

I remember I had a period where I couldn't fall asleep to save my life.. My mind would just be running non stop.

Til I started playing rolling stone. Calmed me down and I'd be knocked out before the song even finished.

my girl say's the music puts her to sleep[emoji]128532[/emoji]..

still bump Thursday around her incessantly[emoji]128527[/emoji].

My wife tells me to play the young gawd on nights she wants to get into the zone. Pretty sure my son was a result from one of those nights haha

Why didn't this dude but The Birds Interlude on the Thursday tape or Trilogy?
mean.gif

The transition from the Interlude to Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 would have been ungodly.
sick.gif
Not perfect but I ended up making a "complete" version of The Birds. Interlude was screwed/slightly edited by pj04 then I transitioned the rest. The first part is just like he does it live.

It's 12 minutes long but might be cool for some of yall to throw on iTunes.

http://www.sharebeast.com/4eruykl22urr
For most of us I'm pretty sure it's mandatory. 
laugh.gif

lmaoo I remember a beach vacation with a bunch of my friends (all hillbillies, wannabe yuppies, from a country town). but word there was a crazy party out first night with just a ton green and other enhancers and drink and I remember waking up with my ex at like 7am with like bodies piled across this house but the morning was bumping. it was so perfect, went out on the porch and burned with like 4 of my friends to the sun rising and what not. by far solidified what he makes music for

I used to love mornings like this. Actually I still do. :smh: :lol:

At times I hate that part of me still wants to be about that life

I used to love mornings like this. Actually I still do.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

At times I hate that part of me still wants to be about that life
dog I really can't think of a more perfect moment in high school tbh...the morning was like the perfect score for that situation. it was goddamn beautiful. but word I put the really hard days behind me lol.

Coming Down is prolly the best weeknd song to me. Impeccable. never gets dull. smooth as FFFFFF

i'm tellin' ya... i've listened to that joint so many times in the last 3 years...

so many late night rides home from the club, it's the go to most of the time...

def listened to it more than any other song of his.

he really needs to place it back in his live sets...

it's all about that crazy dope pad sound, the pitched up japanese vocals, that lil' guitar note, and the harmonizing at the end...

straight LUSH!!! :pimp:

I seriously hope all yall trollin.... the way yall worshipin this dude sounds like some lil b based god, task force movement..... lol
I'm a Lil b fan as well. nahh forreal like I've said before, this music described about 4 years of my life perfectly outside of it being flames.

I seriously hope all yall trollin.... the way yall worshipin this dude sounds like some lil b based god, task force movement..... lol
Pretty simple... If you don't understand his music and the lifestyle the music tells about then get out...

Back
Top Bottom