The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've come to the realization that EOS is better than HOB.
:nerd: :nerd:
You sir are correct.

Last edited:
My aide at work just came to my desk and showed me her phone. She just started listening to the gawd and showed me she was listening to The Birds.
If she at least a 6, bang outs all day
Still don't mess with KOTF.

-Ye shrug
Dog, have you listened to it in the car on high or loudly at your place? I feel like it finally hit me when it was playing louder than usual, didn't even have to be under the influence. It did take a long while for it to grow on me

Last edited:
Considering he didn't drop a project and only did a 4 city headline tour in all of 2014, (one venue not even in the US) you really think he's going to leave the rest of the country starving until fall 2015 for his music AND too see him live?

I agree he won't be dropping his next album until late summer/fall 15' but I'm thinking we'll hear soon that right around spring break or so he'll do another 8 city mini-tour in the states. I hope. 
frown.gif

I don't want it to be true, but it's the only way I won't get my expectations up too much. Believing 2016 will be the next time homie comes out will make anything dropping in 2015 a pleasant surprise.

da gawd does..

ever since i witnessed him perform Enemy live, playing that song got me wanting some booty cheeks in my face.. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom