The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Forgot this guy actually was #1, #2 on the charts after re-packaging his work that had been out for two years already. Damb

Was at the Hollywood Bowl when Drake surprised everyone on stage and congratulated him for topping the charts.. Weeknd came out and had everyone chant "**** country" cuz Keith Urban was the other artist competing for the #1 spot
laugh.gif
country is my **** so I felt hurt
laugh.gif

:stoneface: if home girl ain't talkin about challenging the god to doing more lines than he can while taking more shots of whatever mother-******* pour up after drinking three cups of purple... The hell she in my eardrums for?

Last edited:
:stoneface: if home girl ain't talkin about challenging the god to doing more lines than he can while taking more shots of whatever mother-******* pour up after drinking three cups of purple... The hell she in my eardrums for?
Lol I take that new drake Tuesday night joint got to you?

And fwiw there's rumors floating on KTT the Ye got a track on yeezus 2 feat. Drake & The Weeknd

indifferent.gif
if home girl ain't talkin about challenging the god to doing more lines than he can while taking more shots of whatever mother-******* pour up after drinking three cups of purple... The hell she in my eardrums for?
laugh.gif

Calmate papi.

Good morning brethren. Bouta check it out now
http://www.mtv.com/artists/ariana-grande/album-premiere/mtv+first:+songs+from+my+everything/embed/

*joint was wack. Clearly a stab at mainstream. Sometimes I wonder how a dude of his magnitude sits through the studio sessions on some of these songs.
This is just terrible

Weeknd still kept his ratchet vibe though
laugh.gif
talkin bout you know what this relationship is all about & pressure between hips and moaning and biting lips, the only acceptable thing about this collaboration

Last edited:
Trying to add some more suburban white girls to that fan base.

Maybe he'll give Ariana enough drugs to help her gain some weight back instead of being on that hollywood diet.

Forgot this guy actually was #1, #2 on the charts after re-packaging his work that had been out for two years already. Damb

Was at the Hollywood Bowl when Drake surprised everyone on stage and congratulated him for topping the charts.. Weeknd came out and had everyone chant "**** country" cuz Keith Urban was the other artist competing for the #1 spot
laugh.gif
country is my **** so I felt hurt
laugh.gif
this happened at the greek theatre fam
Trying to add some more suburban white girls to that fan base.

Maybe he'll give Ariana enough drugs to help her gain some weight back instead of being on that hollywood diet.
booga suga does the opposite, see chris brown

i like Abel's verse on that AG track. i dont mind AG...Abel gawd made it though haha

." you know about me and choose to stay" 

Last edited:

I liked it. :stoneface:

Clearly a shot at mainstream, but it wasn't terrible. I actually like the dynamic of the song. She's a girl he typically wouldn't stick around for, but something about her telling him to essentially do better is compelling him to stick around. Idk. It is what it is. Now come the **** on with an album or mixtape.

Last edited:
Was going through my pics and saw this pic so decided to share. Kiss land tour in Camden NJ. Really like the pic. KL theme in the background with what looks like Abel's shadow but is really him.

If this was the first song I heard him on I wouldn't check for him no more. Tracks like this are what made me not mess with R&B

Thought He/Doc/Illangelo would change the sound of mainstream music together. :smh: :smh:

#bringbackillangelo

Yall seem disappointed :lol:

That song is what I expected. She's a pop star and it's her song so that song is her lane.

Last edited:
What were y'all expecting with that song tho? I heard the snippet and I knew it was gonna be for her audience.
Y'all expecting a "Ariana bouta swallow" verse? Hell no

Back
Top Bottom