The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually like HOB the least out of all his projects, and it's crazy how that was my favorite up until KL dropped. KL and EOS are the two I'm enjoying most right now. Montreal and outside :x :x :x

Montreal and Outside are so under rated :pimp:

Whenever I here someone say EOS is the worst of his projects I wonder if they skip over Montreal, Outside, The Fall, Initiation, Next, DD, XO/Host. Practically the whole thing :lol:

my favorite track by him :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
No homo, the first time i listened to EOS i was laying in my bed all lonely at night/early morning after i just downloaded the tape.

When Montreal came on, and the French kicked in, I came mentally about 10x. Starting making love to my pillow outta nowhere. I lost myself in Montreal.

/Endhomoness

The French on Montreal 
pimp.gif

My French is rusty but I could still understand it without having to look it up 
pimp.gif

No homo, the first time i listened to EOS i was laying in my bed all lonely at night/early morning after i just downloaded the tape.

When Montreal came on, and the French kicked in, I came mentally about 10x. Starting making love to my pillow outta nowhere. I lost myself in Montreal.

/Endhomoness

:lol:

Not sure if I'd say KL is better than any other project but Adaption is my favorite Weeknd song. Pretty and Professional are incredible as well

that banks cover was real dope. 

man what i would give to hear a Weeknd unplugged session.

i dont even distinguish his songs by albums anymore, i usually have my itunes on shuffle and i let it just flow when i listen to the Weeknd. only real sound difference are with the tracks on KL, much bigger production.  enjoy them all, but there are those that " let me get in my zone" 

Had some of the best, most intimate sex of my life to 'Outside' on repeat. (unintentionally)

Everytime I hear it, I go back and relive that one night...

EOS has some of The Weeknd's best dirty macking lyrics on Outside, The Fall, Echoes of Silence and XO/The Host

How is that dirty macking? :lol:

LOL, can't see myself walking up to a chick saying "what's good young ***, you about it?"

Bro I've actually caught myself right before saying the exact words to a female on more than one occasion.

Drugs/alcohol, a possible God complex, and The Weeknds music ingrained in your brain has the potential for great and or disastrous things. :lol:

Bro I've actually caught myself right before saying the exact words to a female on more than one occasion.

Drugs/alcohol, a possible God complex, and The Weeknds music ingrained in your brain has the potential for great and or disastrous things. :lol:

I've made the mistake. Not sure I'd even call it a mistake, but between being inebriated/high/rolling simultaneously I've said a few things that blow my mind on the come down. My mind is blown even more looking back at some of the stuff chicks did in response to it.

In hindsight I'll renig my previous statement, EOS is up there macking wise.

The first time I proposed an initiation to a chick...

that banks cover was real dope. 
man what i would give to hear a Weeknd unplugged session.

i dont even distinguish his songs by albums anymore, i usually have my itunes on shuffle and i let it just flow when i listen to the Weeknd. only real sound difference are with the tracks on KL, much bigger production.  enjoy them all, but there are those that " let me get in my zone" 
Why are you having it on shuffle :x

Transitions >

Back
Top Bottom