The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good god Sexodus 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

:lol: man dudes really contemplating flying overseas to catch a tour date. That's love I guess

:lol: man dudes really contemplating flying overseas to catch a tour date. That's love I guess

i mess with the boy but man, i couldn't even hop on 85 and drive a few miles to watch him last month..:smh:

Don't remind me. Didn't even have it in me to take that 3 hour to trip to NY last month, much less take a flight overseas :lol:

It sounds like the dudes down to make that trip would be doing some sight-seeing too though.

Probly posted, but dope nonetheless.

Track at 3:10 sounds dope.

Last edited:
Just got in from the Timberlake show at Barclays. Abel did his thing, but the venue was dead, and nowhere near capacity. He was also staged awkwardly behind seats on a secondary stage. Woman next to me was looking at me funny as I was in my zone singing along. Minutes later, I put her on to who he was, said she will check him out. 1/2 hour set, then JT came on an hour later -__- meaning The Weeknd could have performed longer. And the crowd wasn't only dead for Weeknd, they pretty much sucked much of the life out of JT's show as well. I don't think the venue was best for such a performance. Without question MSG > Barclays.

It's strange going from seeing him headline to opening act, but he knows his place. And who can argue that opening for JT would advance his following, especially with the catalogue he already has.

Really gettin' into this guy no homo, so you guys all really into drugs?
No. I do really enjoy drugs in moderation but I'm not poppin pills or doing lines every month. More like a couple times a year. A lot of people in this thread don't even touch the stuff. 

I don't consider weed or alcohol drugs in that sense though. That's weekly. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I want to be about the drugged out Weeknd life... But I work in the justice department and get drug screens at random. :frown:

Alcohol is my only vice.

I used to be all up in the drugs. For my 23rd Bday (2 years ago BTW) I popped 4 Xanax, smoked some heroin, smoked some dope, smoked some trees, n drank like a drain. I used to get so wasted. I think that's part of the reason I can relate. I've settled down now tho.

"House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls" has been on repeat for days.

Made a mix n that, MNIMN, Habits & Contradictions, n a Spitta mix is all I've been bumping for the past couple weeks.

The mix:

Wicked Games

Thursday

The Birds Pt. 1

The Party & The After Party

Same Old Song

Twenty Eight

Rolling Stone

Heaven Or Las Vegas

House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls

Life Of The Party

What You Need

The Morning

High For This

The Zone

Echoes Of Silence

Bought tickets to the Sweden show on 1 March. ( I live in Germany btw)

Snow bunny capital of the world...R&B concert....it's going down.

:x

I used to be all up in the drugs. For my 23rd Bday (2 years ago BTW) I popped 4 Xanax, smoked some heroin, smoked some dope, smoked some trees, n drank like a drain. I used to get so wasted. I think that's part of the reason I can relate. I've settled down now tho.

"House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls" has been on repeat for days.

Made a mix n that, MNIMN, Habits & Contradictions, n a Spitta mix is all I've been bumping for the past couple weeks.

The mix:

Wicked Games
Thursday
The Birds Pt. 1
The Party & The After Party
Same Old Song
Twenty Eight
Rolling Stone
Heaven Or Las Vegas
House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls
Life Of The Party
What You Need
The Morning
High For This
The Zone
Echoes Of Silence

:x

Just got in from the Timberlake show at Barclays. Abel did his thing, but the venue was dead, and nowhere near capacity. He was also staged awkwardly behind seats on a secondary stage. Woman next to me was looking at me funny as I was in my zone singing along. Minutes later, I put her on to who he was, said she will check him out. 1/2 hour set, then JT came on an hour later -__- meaning The Weeknd could have performed longer. And the crowd wasn't only dead for Weeknd, they pretty much sucked much of the life out of JT's show as well. I don't think the venue was best for such a performance. Without question MSG > Barclays.

It's strange going from seeing him headline to opening act, but he knows his place. And who can argue that opening for JT would advance his following, especially with the catalogue he already has.

That's disappointing to hear.. don't understand how the crowd was dead for JT. I was debating on going but ticket prices were insane as I only found out they were both playing like two days before the show. Glad you got to go though.

Back
Top Bottom