The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@GirthBrooks Ive seen dude live and he can definitely sing. And his repetitiveness...every Rap/R&B artist is repetitive now a days, just depends if you feel the music or not. 

Just going to chalk your post up to having a bad day or something.

All music is repetitive.

I think the reason a lot of people appreciate his music outside of the drugs/promiscuous convos, is the sounds that are experimented with for his production. Further more, it's not the typical bubble gum R&B and more people can relate to having had a bad bout with the X and going out get drunk to cope with it etc.

Last edited:
Cant wait to hear Gifted.

Hope French is just in the background yelling "Huuuuuhhhhh"

Why is he working with French Montana?

mean.gif
Because people want to hear it.

Why is he working with French Montana?

:smh:

Because people want to hear it.

Take it for what you want but when the Weeknd was only two albums in I went to see dude at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC.

I found it kind of weird that Diddy was actually there to see dude perform. Ther couldn't have been more than 150 people at the venue.
I remember thinking the whole time "I hope this dude stays as far from Diddy as possible"

Could that be the connection between Abel and French?

Diddy was one of the people trying to court dude to sign with him....there were pictures of them together on vacation or whatever last year

The French connection (no pun) came from Weeknd manager I think him and French been cool since his DVD days

I need that Gifted track with French Montana. Weeknd been posting pictures from the music video all over his FB. The track must be coming out soon...

French wanna work with him, kuz Max
is locked up. Its pretty obvious. I mean
who else is wavy enough to sing on
tracks with him?

"Ask the Weeknd, she lovin the crew,
bumpin Max B, sippin the Cru."

Honestly great instrumental....i love clams work...wish he would have had more tracks on LongLiveASAP.

The sound is so vast...the whole landscape... thanks for posting repped >D

the only NTer without reps :lol:

Last edited:
Frenchie was on bet last week. Heard he's dropping the vid for gifted this week or the next.

Ready for some new weeknd.

Back
Top Bottom