The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just think its funny after all this time he leaks something the very next day after Drake cosigns another Canadian artist with a similar style.

I'm trying not to listen to the snippets.

That damn "Valerie" teaser had me messed up for the longest time until the Trilogy released. :smh:

Man... **** that! I would be more amped about this if it weren't for that damn John Carpenter snippet.

I can live without French. All these features putting homie up front on these tracks. They know dude makes their songs pop. Imagine this joint without Weeknd. Wouldn't eem give it a second glance.

... Dude did kill it though. :pimp:

Last edited:
pimp.gif
hannnnnn...

This dude always making it seem like it's the Weeknd featuring Rapper X

French's second verse was just plain unnecessary 
roll.gif

How is it possible that he really hasn't released a mediocre track? And it's not like dude sings about an array of things.

These rappers need to stop giving him the opening "their" songs. Dude sets the mood then everything after is pure disappointment
See Wiz, Juicy J (even though his was the best of the bunch), now French.

I thought French did good on this and I used to hate the dude.

Song is ehhh....but Abel's part is again gawdddly.

He needs to stop working with chitty artists: wiz/ricky/french/juicy...either stop doing feat. or find someone better

All features...

weeknd intro

weeknd verse

weeknd hook

chitty rapper

weeknd hook

outro

I guess you could says they sound like weeknd feat. weeknd
pimp.gif

Again, not a fan of this song in particular, but surely looking forward to Kissland. Abel will not let his fans down.

Last edited:
This John Carpenter snippet is f'ing with my mental. Got me rocking to it like I've heard the full song. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom