The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. Hopefully they work together again. The Zone is still my joint. Was never really a fan of crew love.

Qft. One of those nights and nomads were carried by the weeknd, not comparing to the zone or crew love at all.
IMO 9 times out of 10 that is EXACTLY how you feature The Weeknd on a track, just let that boy do his thang 
pimp.gif

Link to the drake interview?

@ 2:15 mark.

Props for the link man repped.

And i thought one of those nights was the best colab outside of drake. I think Nomads was ok...since rich actually was on topic...but he does kinda just suck overall with his whiny voice. The Wiz Khalifa song was a joke weeknd made that track.

But Drake x weekend mixtape or album would be a dream come true. The Blade runner theme is very interesting though. Thursday is still in my car CD player...but will probably be getting replaced finally with indicud today. I still yell every word to Valerie and know all the ad-libs :lol:

June 5th :pimp:

I know its a rumor, but the thought of the whole summer accompanied by a new Weeknd project :wow: :nthat:

Last edited:
There's still time but remember this isn't one of his free mix tapes. He can't just drop it out of nowhere lol

With a label that's trying to sell records, he's going to need some build up before then. So a single/video should be coming out soon? Followed by maybe a summer tour?

Where did that date even come come from?

I think the 65 is on the new XO sweaters that are coming out. The IG pic speaks for itself. Back in the Thursday days the strategies used to build the hype were similar. Also, he tweeted a while back that he we wouldn't keep people waiting as long to put out music (in reference to the gap between EOS and the Mastered version of the trilogy)

Could be a single or the album coming out in June. Either way new material is better then nothing.

dude cancelled his japan tour. all types of feels right now. I might never get to see him live without having to return home ;_;

i swear i believe a large contingent of people only mess with this dude because he seemingly does hard drugs

and isn't afraid to sing about it in a record.

this kid simply can't sing, the content has gotten repetitive, and every project has gotten worse since House of Balloons.

Man, dude's going to do fine. I swear people have been starting to make dude out to be some huge pop star, which he's never been even on his best day while being down with Aubrey. Dude is wild underground... Just with a record deal. :lol:

B
i swear i believe a large contingent of people only mess with this dude because he seemingly does hard drugs
and isn't afraid to sing about it in a record.
this kid simply can't sing, the content has gotten repetitive, and every project has gotten worse since House of Balloons.

Obvious troll is obvious

Back
Top Bottom